NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default How the hell did Winston Churchill lose the UK General Election in 1945?

I always heard about him growing up as this great Prime Minister, movies have been made about him. If you ask an American to name one UK prime minister I'm sure 95% of them will first think of Churchill, from afar he seems like the Lincoln of the UK, but for some reason in 1945, after helping the allies win WWII, Churchill somehow lost the the general election??? How???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_U...neral_election

Default Re: How the hell did Winston Churchill lose the UK General Election in 1945?

No idea but his good reputation is not deserved. He committed genocide in India. Evil ass dude. It’s interesting Hitler was so bad even bastards like FDR, Stalin and Churchill were like “too far bro”. Although to be quite honest they were just mostly concerned he’d hurt them and their countries.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Re: How the hell did Winston Churchill lose the UK General Election in 1945?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No idea but his good reputation is not deserved. He committed genocide in India. Evil ass dude. It’s interesting Hitler was so bad even bastards like FDR, Stalin and Churchill were like “too far bro”. Although to be quite honest they were just mostly concerned he’d hurt them and their countries.
    It's always amusing to see people judging other men from the past. Like your ass wouldn't be just as bad or worse than Churchill if you grew up in his time. I have no doubt there will be an RRR3 clone 100 years from now feigning outrage over abortions and humans eating animals