Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Would you choose to remove one negative emotion if you could?

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    You have 33k posts and not one where someone read it and went "wow. that was insightful, I learned something" or "that was interesting" or "he seems intelligent" or even "that slightly amused me".
    Lmao.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Of crackheadfan's 33k posts around 30k of them are just one word responses like "unhinged" and then the other 3k posts are him defending Trump's gold clown shoes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Of crackheadfan's 33k posts around 30k of them are just one word responses like "unhinged" and then the other 3k posts are him defending Trump's gold clown shoes.
    no one is defending donald trump shoes. that’s your weird lizard brain doing it’s thing.

I’ve been just making fun of you guys for obsessing about it, you guys sound like angry old ladies getting all bent out of shape about nothing.

it’s cringe man. you can do better. legit maybe think about going to therapy or something. being obsessed with donald trump so much can’t be good for either your mental or physical health.

No one ever showed anger over the shoes. Everyone is laughing at them and making fun of them. The whole world is. But you already knew that.

You cringing at it is really you being triggered over it. Everyone can see it.

Sorry to drop that reality on you. have you ever considered not caring when others laugh at Trump? You know, like lefties do with Biden.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    No one ever showed anger over the shoes. Everyone is laughing at them and making fun of them. The whole world is. But you already knew that.

You cringing at it is really you being triggered over it. Everyone can see it.

Sorry to drop that reality on you. have you ever considered not caring when others laugh at Trump? You know, like lefties do with Biden.
    “OMG, did you see how UGLY Donald Trump’s shoes are!”

“OMG, did you see DONALD TRUMP is selling his shoes for $399!!!”

“OMG, who would EVER spend their money on Donald Trump shoes!!! Trumpeters!”

“OMG, did you hear that the TRUMPERS who spent $399 dollars on his UGLY shoes didn’t even get their orders filed yet? OMG I bet it’s because DONALD TRUMP IS POOR and or going to JAIL, for real this time”

“OMG, Donald Trump would never even wear these shoes EVER!!!!….”

etc etc.

if you are able to gaslight yourself that you are actually cracking jokes and having a good time and not acting like literally insane old ladies….more the power too you

I would get some help if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    You have 33k posts and not one where someone read it and went "wow. that was insightful, I learned something" or "that was interesting" or "he seems intelligent" or even "that slightly amused me".
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Lets say there's a scientist that can permanently remove a negative emotion from you so you could never feel it again. Would you do it? If so, what would you remove? Anger, sadness, fear, shame, hate, jealousy, regret, something else?
    Hard to pick. I feel like all those emotions serve some kind of use or function. Being angry at injustice, for example, reminds you that you have moral character. Jealousy could compel you to self-improvement. Fear helps you avoid dangerous situations. Regret prevents you from making future mistakes. Etc etc

The only problem is when those feelings are irrationally used, like jealousy could also compel you to be a controlling and manipulative person. Is irrationality an emotion? Getting rid of irrational behavior would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

“OMG, did you hear that the TRUMPERS who spent $399 dollars on his UGLY shoes didn’t even get their orders filed yet? OMG I bet it’s because DONALD TRUMP IS POOR and or going to JAIL, for real this time”

etc etc.

if you are able to gaslight yourself that you are actually cracking jokes and having a good time and not acting like literally insane old ladies….more the power too you

No one said all this "OMG" shit, wtf are you reading

Must be your lizard brain doing its thing. Or the crack. Or just your low IQ, from all the crack.

The shoes are ugly though, which is why everyone is laughing at them.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

etc etc.

what a fvcking meltdown

Probably hate. Not that I have hate towards people in my life, but there are a couple that ride that fine line. Why spend time hating when you can have other emotions in its place?

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Without fear we wouldn't have bravery or courage tio which is the overcoming of fear.
    But then courage no longer serves a purpose since fear is absent altogether.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    Fear is actually a human necessity to live. Otherwise you'd fall off tall buildings, get attacked by animals, lose your money to gambling, do harmful drugs, etc. We fear certain things for a reason, because they'll harm us.

It's the unnecessary or irrational fear that we can all do without. The fear that maybe we have cancer right now, or maybe in the future my kids will die, or maybe there is a mass conspiracy to harm everyone, maybe it's the end of the world. The media and politicians on both sides create irrational fears for us to fall into. Certain businesses use irrational fears to sell products, irrational fear is everywhere.
    Something I live with on a daily basis.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Fear is actually a human necessity to live. Otherwise you'd fall off tall buildings, get attacked by animals, lose your money to gambling, do harmful drugs, etc. We fear certain things for a reason, because they'll harm us.

It's the unnecessary or irrational fear that we can all do without. The fear that maybe we have cancer right now, or maybe in the future my kids will die, or maybe there is a mass conspiracy to harm everyone, maybe it's the end of the world. The media and politicians on both sides create irrational fears for us to fall into. Certain businesses use irrational fears to sell products, irrational fear is everywhere.

What Patsy is really saying - HE FEARS HAVING AIDS

I don't think losing fear would lead to falling off tall buildings etc. You still have your brain and you still feel negative emotion known as pain.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Poopsie really fears a coronary.