Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 8Ball's 8,000 post thread

Since my buddy Axe has an post thread dedicated to him for his posting prowess, I felt jealous and want to have a thread dedicated to my own post count nearing 8000.

Default Re: 8Ball's 8,000 post thread

Only 86 more posts!

It all doesn't matter. Axe, who might even be employed by ISH (at least I hope he's getting paid for all the posting), got the mods to delete 7,000 or so of his posts, in the last year. He should have been well over 40,000 a long time ago. You're celebrating 8,000 posts in a little over 3 years? Well, overall, Axe has had well over 8,000 of his posts deleted during that same time period. Axe has gotten the mods to delete more post than I've written in the past 14 years as an ISH member.

This makes Axe a one of a kind of poster. I don't think there's another person in the world as prolific as he is when it comes to internet forums. And we're just talking about his main account. There's good reason to believe that he has 50+ alt accounts.

Imagine being so autistic that he has to mention my username in his yet another stupid essay multiple times.

Poor jalopy greg really needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It all doesn't matter. Axe, who might even be employed by ISH (at least I hope he's getting paid for all the posting), got the mods to delete 7,000 or so of his posts, in the last year. He should have been well over 40,000 a long time ago. You're celebrating 8,000 posts in a little over 3 years? Well, overall, Axe has had well over 8,000 of his posts deleted during that same time period. Axe has gotten the mods to delete more post than I've written in the past 14 years as an ISH member.

This makes Axe a one of a kind of poster. I don't think there's another person in the world as prolific as he is when it comes to internet forums. And we're just talking about his main account. There's good reason to believe that he has 50+ alt accounts.
    It seems like all these numbers are arbitrary.

Why isn't 8000 posts in 3 years something to celebrate? I also have an 8 in my username so it felt like a good time to post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Only 86 more posts!
    83!

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

8000ball

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    It seems like all these numbers are arbitrary.

Why isn't 8000 posts in 3 years something to celebrate? I also have an 8 in my username so it felt like a good time to post about it.
    8,000 post in 3 years is something very common. And while that's a lot of post, something to be celebrated, Axe has had near 8,000 post deleted in just one year. So just think about that. Axe has had almost the same amount of posts deleted in one year, that you have made in 3 years.

What Axe is doing here on ISH, though lame, is at the level of a Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Pele. 30,000 posts requires an insane amount of time and effort, and not everyone is capable of it.

And we're not even counting the other forums that he surely must be a member of. (Reddit, aviation, automobile, video games and food forums.)

There's not a person in this world that can compete with Axe when it comes to forum posting.

^^Meltdown. This psycho is still petrified that he becomes more unstable the longer he's deprived of adderalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    ^^Meltdown. This psycho is still petrified that he becomes more unstable the longer he's deprived of adderalls.
    Even when I'm being nice to you.

I was comparing you to Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Pele. While it might not get you any notoriety, what you're doing echoes such GOATs. You are the Michael Jordan of posting. You're first ballot. ISH hof, like Patrick Chewing, RRR3, Walk on Water, and 3ball.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Even when I'm being nice to you.

I was comparing you to Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Pele. While it might not get you any notoriety, what you're doing echoes such GOATs. You are the Michael Jordan of posting. You're first ballot. ISH hof, like Patrick Chewing, RRR3, Walk on Water, and 3ball.
    Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.
    Cal Ripken Jr has the record for most consecutive games, at 2,632 straight games.

As of today, Axe has posted on his Axe account for 798 days in a row. Which could be the longest streak in ISH history.

Even his sham 12 hours ban that he got didn't get to break his streak.

So yes, Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.

Well, I'm not sure what RRR3's streak is. What ever it is, Axe will beat it. Only myocarditis could stop him.

Whoa, suddenly smells like crack in here.