Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 8Ball's 8,000 post thread

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Cal Ripken Jr has the record for most consecutive games, at 2,632 straight games.

As of today, Axe has posted on his Axe account for 798 days in a row. Which could be the longest streak in ISH history.

Even his sham 12 hours ban that he got didn't get to break his streak.

So yes, Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.

Well, I'm not sure what RRR3's streak is. What ever it is, Axe will beat it. Only myocarditis could stop him.
    warriorfan replied to your post 2 minutes after you posted it.

You truly are an unhinged piece of shit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Cal Ripken Jr has the record for most consecutive games, at 2,632 straight games.

As of today, Axe has posted on his Axe account for 798 days in a row. Which could be the longest streak in ISH history.

Even his sham 12 hours ban that he got didn't get to break his streak.

So yes, Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.

Well, I'm not sure what RRR3's streak is. What ever it is, Axe will beat it. Only myocarditis could stop him.
    Axe Ripken Jr!

The Iron Man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You truly are an unhinged piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Axe Ripken Jr!

The Iron Man!!!
    Crack rock called. It's been looking for you again now.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    warriorfan replied to your post 2 minutes after you posted it.
    I was going to mention warriorfan as an ISH Hof, but decided to stop at 4 names so that Axe doesn't have a heart attack over the name dropping.

It's one thing to respond to a post after 2 minutes because you happen to be online, but Axe does it over and over and over again. I guess because he happens to always be online. Not only that, but there are times when I edit a post and add Axe's name, and two minutes later, he responds to the post because his name was added.

That is incredible. The only other person that might come close to Axe in that regard is highwhey. But then again, they're both probably the same person. So it's even more amazing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I was going to mention warriorfan as an ISH Hof, but decided to stop at 4 names so that Axe doesn't have a heart attack over the name dropping.

It's one thing to respond to a post after 2 minutes because you happen to be online, but Axe does it over and over and over again. I guess because he happens to always be online. Not only that, but there are times when I edit a post and add Axe's name, and two minutes later, he responds to the post because his name was added.

That is incredible. The only other person that might come close to Axe in that regard is highwhey. But then again, they're both probably the same person. So it's even more amazing.
    I just thought it was funny how that poster (tbh I don’t know who it was) commented on it. I refreshed the page and saw it and made a quick comment. You said sarcastically he’s the MJ of ISH and I played off that saying yes, he’s the ironman, and segued it into him being a GOAT of professional sports, that of being Cal Ripkin Jr. And to explain to other guys who don’t naturally grasp this it’s funny because Jstern tried to equate Axe to someone who is the GOAT but he’s not, and I said he’s more like not a skilled GOAT but a yeomen type character who trudges through everyday of being an obese Japanese person but yet perseveres and keeps posting, he will not be denied, he is the Iron Man.

Shut the hell up, you autistic druggie.

It does sound very counterintuitive to compare Axe, who's a very rare obese Japanese person to a GOAT. It does make me very uneasy doing that, but I'm trying to be nice to the kid.

He's the Iron Man, here every single day, making post after post at an obscene level. And the truth of the matter is, the only way that I can see a regular person do what he does is if they were addicted to Adderall. (Which makes it easier for a person to do repetitive tasks). Only Adderall can make a person keep going and going with the no sleeping and nonstop posting. Which is showing me why he brings up Adderall so much.

My guess is that Axe is an Adderall user (not abuser). And like a typical liberal, he's accusing others of what he himself is 100% guilty of.

Axe displays sings of being on Adderall.

Shut the fukk up, asperger greg. You must be gay to be thinking about me all the time.

Shut the fukk up, asperger greg. You must be gay to be thinking about me all the time.
    1 minute.

**** you.

**** you.
    It looks like I struck a nerve, and Axe is indeed guilty of being on Adderalls. I called him out, and he immediately got angry and defensive. Most people would just dismiss things when they're innocent, but if caught, they get super angry and defensive.

I guess you're no GOAT nor Cal Ripken Jr., because you're using a controlled substance to do what you do. If Lebron is indeed on steroids, then you're the Lebron of ISH.

Mr. aspergers spitting out some stupid ass lies again. What's new.