Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Murdered by Boeing days after testifying

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    That's not even me, you senile fool. Lmao.
    at this point, who exactly do you think you're fooling?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    at this point, who exactly do you think you're fooling?
    And what kind of a fool you are to think of that in the first place?

Anyway, stop it. I don't want a nice thread to be derailed just because psychos have gone obsessed over me as usual.

And going btt, this news would be a hit to boeing.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-checkout=true

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Its just a coincedence of course.

look at the tinfoil hat people!
    I want to read the evidence if he was truly murdered. What's wrong with that, you ****ing nutjob?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

That's not even me, you senile fool. Lmao.
    Stop lying.

No u

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I want to read the evidence if he was truly murdered. What's wrong with that, you ****ing nutjob?
    https://www.counton2.com/news/local-...-john-barnett/

The Charleston County Coroner’s Office identified the man as 62-year-old John Barnett of Louisiana.

“Detectives are actively investigating this case and are awaiting the formal cause of death, along with any additional findings that might shed further light on the circumstances surrounding the death of Mr. Barnett,” said Sgt. Gibson.
    He was in very good spirits and really looking forward to putting this phase of his life behind him and moving on. We didn’t see any indication he would take his own life. No one can believe it.
    Probably end up one of those likely murdered but impossible to prove scenarios.

Sounds better than being broke and unemployed due to being high on crack.
    warriorfan is giving you some good advice. You like airplanes, and given your size, you should work in a cargo airplane, since there will be more room for you in there. Compared to being an obese flight attendant, having to walk through the aisles. (Though in both cases, you'll end up costing the company money on the extra fuel.)

Are you even aware of the big fact that i'm not the one who followed them itt? At least have some, you extremely obese freak of nature.
    I was being nice to you and then you started with the Adderalls.

Anyway, stop it. I don't want a nice thread to be derailed just because psychos have gone obsessed over me as usual.

And going btt, this news would be a hit to boeing.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-checkout=true

Axe, who is the master of derailing threads, (and in high likelihood (40%) might be an RRR3 alt pretending to be angry) is angry over people not staying on topic, because this thread happens to revolve around Boeing and aviation. He's the one who derailed the thread, after on topic, I advised him that he should become a pilot. However, the anger that he's currently displaying is an example as to why I advised him to at least try to get out of the house and get a job where he'll get to be around airplanes. It might even motivate him to lose some weight, so that they'll let him on one, without causing excessive fuel consumption concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Probably end up one of those likely murdered but impossible to prove scenarios.
    pretty much. Personally, I think 99% Boeing was behind it, but what I think means jack shit. Like I said he’s been trying to whistleblow since 2019, and by all accounts he was pretty ecstatic his story was finally getting attention and a lot of the findings on Boeing were consistent with what he was talking about. But US law is you need to prove it beyond a reason of a doubt, so Boeing doesn’t give a damn about ‘proving innocence’ they just need to make sure they aren’t proven guilty. A giant like Boeing is nigh impossible to prosecute. Even with their findings, Boeing will get off with a small(to them) fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Aspergers greg with another autistic goddamn essay yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    pretty much. Personally, I think 99% Boeing was behind it, but what I think means jack shit. Like I said he’s been trying to whistleblow since 2019, and by all accounts he was pretty ecstatic his story was finally getting attention and a lot of the findings on Boeing were consistent with what he was talking about. But US law is you need to prove it beyond a reason of a doubt, so Boeing doesn’t give a damn about ‘proving innocence’ they just need to make sure they aren’t proven guilty. A giant like Boeing is nigh impossible to prosecute. Even with their findings, Boeing will get off with a small(to them) fine.
    All boeing has to do is secretly settle with the party sueing them so it will not reach to the point where media will leak the bad news. And when that happens, they will continue whatever bad practices they are doing which would put additional stains to their huge name.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    thanks for sharing

Another Boeing airplane nose dives out of the sky in Australia yesterday. The hell is going on??

Another Boeing airplane nose dives out of the sky in Australia yesterday. The hell is going on??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That shit is just normal these days.

As of February 2024, there have been a total of 529 aviation accidents and incidents involving all 737 aircraft (not all are notable enough for inclusion on this list), which have resulted in a total of 5,779 fatalities and 234 hull losses.