Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Man With 200 IQ Says Death Isn’t the End

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    I’ve heard people with no IQ say death isn’t the end too.

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i don't believe so. i specifically remember you referencing my post count about a week ago when i hit the milestone of '6666' posts. remember? i don't post a whole lot, though i do post regularly so judging by my current post count, i think the forum is accurate. for me anyway...

but you know who's post count may be inaccurate? axe's. we all know how much axe posts and how much he values his high (though low quality) post count and i think he may be getting robbed. might be a forum error.

what do you think?
    Your 6,666 post was back on February 19, 2024, two days after Michael Jordan's birthday. That was 25 days ago. Right now you have 6,676 posts. Considering the battles you've been having with poor Blade, It's safe to say that you have posted more than 10 time in 25 days.

To show how inaccurate Axe post count is. Right now I have 9,886 posts. Axe has had more posts deleted in the 14 months than I have total posts. They were all of low quality, but no posts should be deleted.

highwhey has also had thousands of posts deleted. On February 5, 2023, highwhey had 30,350 post (he was using Axe's avatar back then). Today he has, 30,720.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Your 6,666 post was back on February 19, 2024, two days after Michael Jordan's birthday. That was 25 days ago. Right now you have 6,676 posts. Considering the battles you've been having with poor Blade, It's safe to say that you have posted more than 10 time in 25 days.

To show how inaccurate Axe post count is. Right now I have 9,886 posts. Axe has had more posts deleted in the 14 months than I have total posts. They were all of low quality, but no posts should be deleted.

highwhey has also had thousands of posts deleted. On February 5, 2023, highwhey had 30,350 post (he was using Axe's avatar back then). Today he has, 30,720.
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Interesting.
    I made a mistake with the highwhey link and post count.

On January 20, 2023, highwhey had 31,233 posts. Today he has 30,720. So in 420 days, highwhey is at -513 posts.

And if you're into conspiracies, Patrick Chewing is up 4,000 posts from the same time period, despite taking many days off from posting (unlike Axe). He's not getting his posts deleted. So this could be Axe behind the scenes texting Jeff to have thousands of his posts deleted, because he was set to surpass Patrick Chewing's total posts count last December, and Patrick Chewing said something to the effect that he was going to make fun of him when he did.

Lol @ the adderall-induced meltdowns. Aspergers greg desperately trying to sound clever by putting futile effort in math and english on his stupid ass essays.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The same reason smart people know more than dumb people. I mean, Math is the universal language of the world.

And there is a huge difference between guys like Einstein, Hawking and someone like Jasper. That’s not a construct. That’s a gift.
    IQ Tests are totally about recognizing patterns and not math. Will someone who's able to recognize patterns be better at math? Sure, but that doesn't mean that someone with high IQ is able to give any credible account on something he has no experience in.

You can have an IQ of 200 and be unable to change a tyre. Doesn't mean you're too stupid to, but you never did it. Smartness is how fast you can adapt, learn things and draw conclusions from the things learned.

So how does being able to tell which number goes between 5, 3, 8, 5, x, 8, 17 enable you to know what comes after death? What experience does he base it on? What mathematical model does apply?

Almost 48 hours later, diamenz post count is down to 6,673, despite posting during the time period.

I don't remember Axe's post count from two days ago, but he seemed to have lost another thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Why would someone being smarter than everyone else know the answers? Intelligence is a human construct. Despite that level, there are vast limitations.
    Never underestimate what an individual with 200 IQ is capable of. It’s most likely a whole different realm. You get a few great minds together, they can probably find a way to make the human brain function within a cyborg. That would take the concept of mindfvcking to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller View Post
    Never underestimate what an individual with 200 IQ is capable of. It’s most likely a whole different realm.