Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Stonetoss has been doxxed

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Deflection the classic fatrick strategy when he can’t think of a good response.
    I deflected nothing. You live in a make believe world where you think Neo-Nazis are around every street corner plotting their eventual attack against America. You live in a fantasy land that your loser brain created. Wake up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Had that loser OP never created this thread, I would have never known who this guy is. I still don't know because I actually don't care. But OP and the sheep that think like him like RRR3 actually think this is a gotcha moment for them against Conservatives like us. They seem to know more about Right-Wing nobodies more than we do. That's very telling.

mental illness

Had that loser OP never created this thread, I would have never known who this guy is. I still don't know because I actually don't care. But OP and the sheep that think like him like RRR3 actually think this is a gotcha moment for them against Conservatives like us. They seem to know more about Right-Wing nobodies more than we do. That's very telling.
    It's about works that the guy makes that your people have referred to so many times here. Of course you don't really care who is behind the meme as long as those doodles support you beliefs.

In that case, you are as much a nobody, or worse, as the cartoonist is since whatever you post here can only stay in this echo chamber.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    It's about works that the guy makes that your people have referred to so many times here. Of course you don't really care who is behind the meme as long as those doodles support you beliefs.

In that case, you are as much a nobody, or worse, as the cartoonist is since whatever you post here can only stay in this echo chamber.

Find me a time where any one of us actually mentioned this guy, whoever this guy is. I bet you this is the first time this guy has been mentioned on ISH, and he was mentioned by you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post

first you obsess on race of the creator of the comic

now you bust out “your people”

this some KKK type of mindset you got

big yikes

Find me a time where any one of us actually mentioned this guy, whoever this guy is. I bet you this is the first time this guy has been mentioned on ISH, and he was mentioned by you.
    Obviously nobody mentioned him by the name. People only know him by his works. I only knew him by his alias from the article as well.

His works definitely were on ISH many times for sure though.