Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Things growing up in the 90's that the current generation doesnt understand

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Oh man, you really missed out. Have you tried emulating it?
    I actually am in the process of collecting all Sega games, OG Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One games. My collection grows every day actually. I'm in thrift stores and flea markets all the time trying to add to my collection. Only reason I don't attempt to collect SNES or N64 stuff is the high cost of these games. I can find disc games for a few bucks all over the place, but cartridge games are a different story.

Default Re: Things growing up in the 90's that the current generation doesnt understand

the impact of The Simpsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I actually am in the process of collecting all Sega games, OG Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One games. My collection grows every day actually. I'm in thrift stores and flea markets all the time trying to add to my collection. Only reason I don't attempt to collect SNES or N64 stuff is the high cost of these games. I can find disc games for a few bucks all over the place, but cartridge games are a different story.
    I was heavy collecting about 10 years ago but when the prices skyrocketed I said fukk all that. I got a Steam Deck with the entire NES/SNES/Genesis libraries on it. Come to think of it I should track down some old Neo Geo stuff to put on there too.

College superstar

Sick alley oop passes, double clutch layups, solid blocks in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Sick alley oop passes, double clutch layups, solid blocks in this game

NBA Give n Go SNES I think? Remember renting that back in the day....

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    NBA Give n Go SNES I think? Remember renting that back in the day....
    I used to have this game for the Panasonic 3DO.