Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Question Do you think ISH beefs will ever be squashed??

Currently, I have ongoing beefs with the following people:

highweight
    SATAN
    blade
    Off the Court
    Axe
    RRR3
    MrFonzworth
    Jasper
    LakersLegend
    Lebron23
    Real Women Wear Green

There are a few others I think that I have minor beefs with, and then there's the curious case of RRR3 which he's also SATAN and Axe most likely, so that list could be shorter. But I was thinking about this on my drive to work today. How did we get to this point? Why are we beefing? Is it because of Trump? Is it because of our political differences? The fact that you support men becoming women and you drink soy milk on a daily basis? Why are we beefing and how we can squash this beef? It does get tiring after a while to keep up with it.

And there have been others that I have beefed with that are now very good friends of mine. Nanners comes to mind. Even though we disagree on Israel, he's my brother. We need more of that. So, of the posters I listed, which one of you is willing to squash your beef with yours truly?

Default Re: Do you think ISH beefs will ever be squashed??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Currently, I have ongoing beefs with the following people:

highweight
    SATAN
    blade
    Off the Court
    Axe
    RRR3
    MrFonzworth
    Jasper
    LakersLegend
    Lebron23
    Real Women Wear Green

There are a few others I think that I have minor beefs with, and then there's the curious case of RRR3 which he's also SATAN and Axe most likely, so that list could be shorter. But I was thinking about this on my drive to work today. How did we get to this point? Why are we beefing? Is it because of Trump? Is it because of our political differences? The fact that you support men becoming women and you drink soy milk on a daily basis? Why are we beefing and how we can squash this beef? It does get tiring after a while to keep up with it.

And there have been others that I have beefed with that are now very good friends of mine. Nanners comes to mind. Even though we disagree on Israel, he's my brother. We need more of that. So, of the posters I listed, which one of you is willing to squash your beef with yours truly?
    Thinking about ISH and all the beefs you have on there on your way to work is some sad shit

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Thinking about ISH and all the beefs you have on there on your way to work is some sad shit
    Why is it "some sad shit"? As one of ISH's top contributors, I do think of this board often. Maybe not as much as Axe and Lebron23 and RRR3, but it's up there.

Decent playground baller

Why is it "some sad shit"?
    It shows that you lack an authentic social life and real interactions to occupy your thoughts. You use this place to fill that void.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    It shows that you lack an authentic social life and real interactions to occupy your thoughts. You use this place to fill that void.
    Hmmm I think I know myself best and I would have to politely disagree with you, Mr. Gates.

Another thread topic I think I will create at a later date is why when you create a thread and pose a question to the members of the board, the first few responses are from trolls that point out something else rather than focusing on the topic at hand.

Why is it "some sad shit"? As one of ISH's top contributors, I do think of this board often. Maybe not as much as Axe and Lebron23 and RRR3, but it's up there.
    That’s pretty ****ing sad man. I don’t know what else to tell ya

I've had beefs with Mr Samuels and his alts but that's a thing of the past. SATAN is another story, I would stomp him to death if I ever run into him IRL

Used to get into it with JMoney too but I was mostly just trolling him because he was a Muslim but seemed a nice fella overall...and of course the back and forth with the Bran Cult.
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-20-2024 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I've had beefs with Mr Samuels and his alts but that's a thing of the past. SATAN is another story, I would stomp him to death if I ever run into him IRL

Used to get into it with JMoney too but I was mostly just trolling him because he was a Muslim but seemed a nice fella overall...and of course the back and forth with the Bran Cult.
    I think you and I used to have beef back in the day. Then, we discovered that we're around the same age and listen to Metal and think Muzzies are evil, crazy people.

Así es hermano

highwhey would never squash beef. it's too precious to him.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    He's doing damage control rn.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    He's doing damage control rn.
    Damage control? I'm simply trying to find out why we have beefs and if they'll ever be squashed. But....judging by some of your responses, it's clear I'm dealing with immature children who eat hot pockets all day and still live with their parents, so the question is actually moot at this point. Internet beef is the only entertainment you pathetic losers have. Cause God knows you'd never run your mouth to someone else in person.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

This is what Poopsie thinks about because he can't get laid.

He's made two threads a day apart mentioning my username. Again, two. Not one.