Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Biden's America. Illegals telling migrants to seize American's homes on social media

Migrants telling other migrants that they can seize any American home they find unoccupied. This Venezuelan immigrant bragging that he personally knows 7 Africans that have seized American homes in his area

Meanwhile Biden doesn't care. He's too busy trying to stop states trying to stop illegals.

Cue in OTC or Blade to tell us why this isn't really happening and if it is why we should accept it
    Last edited by Media Moderator; 03-21-2024 at 04:48 PM.

Default Re: Biden's America. Migrants telling illegals to seize American's homes on social me

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Biden's America. Migrants telling illegals to seize American's homes on social me

I can't see how Democrats win another election. Unless they rig it and steal it again. Liberals and the government are outwardly attacking its citizens.

I take it that this madness is happening only in blue areas? Good.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I can't see how Democrats win another election. Unless they rig it and steal it again. Liberals and the government are outwardly attacking its citizens.
    Get out of your right-wing bubble.

America hates Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Get out of your right-wing bubble.

America hates Trump.
    Not what the polls say you ****ing moron.

This shit is so wild, saw this yesterday.

Caribbean mother****er

Not what the polls say you ****ing moron.
    The polls said there was gonna be a Red Wave in 2022. That proved to be a lie that you believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    The polls said there was gonna be a Red Wave in 2022. That proved to be a lie that you believed.
    You lost the House bitch and now you'll lose everything in November. Don't post again here after election night.

2 squatters arrested after woman's dead body was found in her apartment stuffed in a duffle bag.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/squatters-...y?id=108355132

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    2 squatters arrested after woman's dead body was found in her apartment stuffed in a duffle bag.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/squatters-...y?id=108355132
    jesus. you can't make this shit up. it's like something out of a tv show. unreal.

You lost the House bitch and now you'll lose everything in November. Don't post again here after election night.
    You don't have a sizeable majority to do anything and that lead has gotten smaller since 2022. There's your Red Wave.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...-gop-majority/

Ooops! Poopsie's slight Republican "majority" has just gotten even smaller.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

The illegal alien in the viseo is on the run. ICE is desperately trying to catch him after he embarrassed Joe Biden and immigration officials by flaunting all the cash he was given and thanking Joe Biden. Former ICE official said he was caught once but released because of inaction due to Biden immigration policies. Apparently this guy literally loves Joe Biden. He has a Tik Tok video saying "Te amo Joe Biden"

Run Paco run! Biden he no love you no more