The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Candace Owens quits Daily Wire over pressure to support US funding Israel

She wasn't a big fan of the US spending billions to support Israel. She definitely sides with Israel and didn't support Hamas but she didn't hold back over how much $ we give them and Ukraine. Obviously Ben Shapiro the co founder wasn't a big fan of half that stance.

Plus she's been getting a little wild lately over her insisting France's first lady is really a man . Could she have plans to fill the void of Alex Jones and make 10-100x as much as she makes now? We shall see

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroe...ire-cuts-ties/

Default Re: Candace Owens quits Daily Wire over pressure to support US funding Israel

Ben Shapiro when it comes to supporting Israel is a hypocrite... but then again he's biased being a Jew.

I applaud anyone taking a moral stand against an employer if their views are not in agreement... especially in the business she is in. Good for Candace.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Candace Owens quits Daily Wire over pressure to support US funding Israel

There's days I like her, and then there are days where I think she's pretty f'n dumb with some of her stances.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    There's days I like her, and then there are days where I think she's pretty f'n dumb with some of her stances.
    True but you could say this about everybody.

I'm a fan of Shapiro, but there times where I think he sounds like a fukking idiot. Same with Walsh, same with Rogan. There is no one on Earth you should be in total agreement 100% of the time.

Also to Media Moderator, call me crazy but I'm convinced that Candace is onto something when it comes to France's first lady. You have to watch her videos. There's a lot of smoke there, lots of fishy things that don't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Also to Media Moderator, call me crazy but I'm convinced that Candace is onto something when it comes to France's first lady. You have to watch her videos. There's a lot of smoke there, lots of fishy things that don't add up.

You're just as big of a moron as she is if you think one of the most well documented women in France is secretly trans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm View Post
    You're just as big of a moron as she is if you think one of the most well documented women in France is secretly trans.
    Well documented but no pictures of her during the first 30 years of her life? And then the one photo they try and pass off as real is an obvious photoshop of "her" own daughter? Lol.

Just say you haven't been following the story and keep it moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    She wasn't a big fan of the US spending billions to support Israel. She definitely sides with Israel and didn't support Hamas but she didn't hold back over how much $ we give them and Ukraine. Obviously Ben Shapiro the co founder wasn't a big fan of half that stance.
    i don't think that's the entire story between the feud they've been having though. iirc candace had gone to the extent of labeling the mass civilian slaughter a genocide and ben just wasn't having it. he wouldn't even consider the argument due to his biases on the subject.

guess it finally all came to a head.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm View Post

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Yeah I don't know man. Seems batshit crazy especially considering she had a previous husband and 3 kids. The only thing that gives me pause is Candace inexplicably saying she'd stake her career on it. Seems outright insane if she wasn't 100% sure. I agree with her that the US gives too much money to Israel but I'm afraid she may be thinking of trying to fill in the Alex Jones void. If she's going for that fame and money over her reputation, she has to have some sociopath tendencies. She seems so stable and down to earth to me, so I'd consider myself a little gullible and fooled if that were to happen.

Also, why isn't Macron's wife in jail? He was a 15 year old student, she was his 39 year old teacher. Teacher's in the US can get a decade or more in prison for stuff like that

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Candace Owens is pissed she is not white.

Just like Chewing.