Default a man by definition is responsible.

Default Re: a man by definition is responsible.

ISH has a lot of members who, character wise, are not men. Axe, Blade, Off the Court, Jasper, RMWG, Lakers32, BurningHammer, and many others. Even RRR3. Because these people don't mind being lied to. They just take it and continue following, believing what those who lied to them tell them. Whether it's to take an experimental vaccine, or to support Joe Biden.

So autistic he keeps bringing up multiple usernames everyday.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    ISH has a lot of members who, character wise, are not men. Axe, Blade, Off the Court, Jasper, RMWG, Lakers32, BurningHammer, and many others. Even RRR3. Because these people don't mind being lied to. They just take it and continue following, believing what those who lied to them tell them. Whether it's to take an experimental vaccine, or to support Joe Biden.
    I've the found the perfect way to engage these types should you ever find yourself discussing politics.

The very first thing you ask them is, "Do you consider yourself an honest person?". Most likely they will answer yes.

Immediately after that, ask them "What is a woman?"

Step 3, enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I've the found the perfect way to engage these types should you ever find yourself discussing politics.

The very first thing you ask them is, "Do you consider yourself an honest person?". Most likely they will answer yes.

Immediately after that, ask them "What is a woman?"

Step 3, enjoy the show.
    Today I had to call to renew something. After ten minutes of talking with the guy on the phone, he has to in a very serious manner ask me what sex I identify as. It's so obnoxious that the libtards have essentially forced that question into all walks of government and corporate life. Where even though you're clearly a man, they have to ask that one little question, and in a normal tone, with both person having to experience cringe. And in this case it was the one and only personal question, that for some reason had to be asked. It's so stupid. 4 years ago who would have thought that RRR3 was going to be right on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

So autistic he keeps bringing up multiple usernames everyday.
    Unlike the others, you have an excuse, given your age. And I have hope that one day you're going to grow up to be a man. Patrick Chewing tried to teach you, but you shied away. But if you just stop with all the woke nonsense, and just understand its negative influence, then I believe that one day you can become a man.

I know that deep down you're against puberty blockers for kids, and I do remember you not being too fond of the Pfizer vaccine. But then you stopped, because you don't want to go against the libtards of the board and your weird loyalty towards them.

Hey guys, look. Another autistic essay from above.

Banned

Unlike the others, you have an excuse, given your age. And I have hope that one day you're going to grow up to be a man. Patrick Chewing tried to teach you, but you shied away. But if you just stop with all the woke nonsense, and just understand its negative influence, then I believe that one day you can become a man.

I know that deep down you're against puberty blockers for kids, and I do remember you not being too fond of the Pfizer vaccine. But then you stopped, because you don't want to go against the libtards of the board and your weird loyalty towards them.
    FWIW, I'm pretty sure I remember 3tard saying he was pro puberty blockers.

Just putting that out there in the event he and Axe are the same poster.

OP now knows how to be a man

Dumb.

I didn't know that RRR3 straight out said that he's pro puberty blockers. He's the only one that I've really seen going all in on the tranny stuff. Has he answered the question of what is a woman? And, while I have some hope for Axe, there is still that high likelihood that he and RRR3 are both the same person.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Gets his information from FOX News.

Yes you think so because it's your stupid way of proving how ultra autistic you are.

Banned

I didn't know that RRR3 straight out said that he's pro puberty blockers. He's the only one that I've really seen going all in on the tranny stuff. Has he answered the question of what is a woman? And, while I have some hope for Axe, there is still that high likelihood that he and RRR3 are both the same person.
    These were his direct words in a discussion we had from summer of last year.

I was trying to corner him into acknowledging the absurdity of allowing men to compete in women's sports, so he cited puberty blockers in an attempt to justify it. Then when I told him he was sick for endorsing puberty blockers, he insinuated I was stupid and that we should listen to The Experts(TM).

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You guys are the ones who want to ban gender affirming healthcare, so ironic to complain about trans women who are still more masculine because they didn’t have access to that care.
    The discussion was on transgender athletes in women’s sports. Gender affirming care refers to giving puberty blockers to young people who are transgender. Once they are adults they will get surgery and other medication as well. All this will remove any physical advantages. You know this but are being obtuse on purpose to try and hide the fact that I destroyed your argument. You should be supporting gender affirming care if you’re worried about trans people having unfair physical advantages in women’s sports.
    You can’t whine about trans women having an unfair advantage and then complain about steps being taken to eliminate those advantages. Puberty blockers are approved by medical doctors, they know a lot more than you do.
    Puberty blockers are reversible. If it’s just a phase they will get over it and not transition fully.
    I wonder how he feels about all of these European countries doing a total 180 on the subject. I suppose there aren't any real "medical doctors" in Europe.