Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Men you think you think you'd have the stomach to torture yourself

I think most of us would have a hard time torturing anyone, even rapists and murderers. But I think with some child molester killers I could stomach torturing vile pieces of sh*t like this guy

Infuriating that these liberal progressive judges in Washington kept letting this guy off for molesting children. They used to execute people up until the 50s and 60s for child molestation. Then in the 70s and 80s they became lenient and started letting people off on serious crimes because they claimed hardship growing up, had learning disabilities etc. Progress eh?

Do you think you could torture some people if you had the opportunity and would not face consequences?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Men you think you think you'd have the stomach to torture yourself

I could torture school shooters all day long and enjoy it.

Gunning down little children for no reason at all other than 5 seconds of fame is as disgusting as it gets.

Serial killers in general I would. People who kill just to kill.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Na. They should just shoot them in the head and everyone try to move on.

animal abusers. i'll rip their fuc*ing throats out.

Men, so this question doesn't apply to the usual suspects. (Axe, Blade, Off the Court, Jasper, RMWG, Lakers32, BurningHammer, and many others. Even RRR3.)

A normal human has an innate capacity for empathy and a natural aversion to the torture of others. Even if they are scum. As such, the best thing to do is to just shoot them, and let them die a slow, but not too painful death, so that they could be aware that they're going to die due to their actions.

As a human I start feeling bad, seeing the Moscow terrorist, petrified, shaking, getting beat up, because as a human I'm just seeing a random person getting beat up. Those are my human genetics at play, and I have to remind myself that they just killed 137+ people, including shooting a kid point blank in the head (I think), and slicing an injured person's neck. Whereas if I saw a random person robbing somebody get shot in the head, I don't have any problems with that. Because as a human I'm seeing the actual crime, and self defense is a very important, genetic part of being human. And you're in a sense putting yourself in their shoes.

^^Austistic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Men, so this question doesn't apply to the usual suspects. (Axe, Blade, Off the Court, Jasper, RMWG, Lakers32, BurningHammer, and many others. Even RRR3.)

A normal human has an innate capacity for empathy and a natural aversion to the torture of others. Even if they are scum. As such, the best thing to do is to just shoot them, and let them die a slow, but not too painful death, so that they could be aware that they're going to die due to their actions.

As a human I start feeling bad, seeing the Moscow terrorist, petrified, shaking, getting beat up, because as a human I'm just seeing a random person getting beat up. Those are my human genetics at play, and I have to remind myself that they just killed 137+ people, including shooting a kid point blank in the head (I think), and slicing an injured person's neck. Whereas if I saw a random person robbing somebody get shot in the head, I don't have any problems with that. Because as a human I'm seeing the actual crime, and self defense is a very important, genetic part of being human. And you're in a sense putting yourself in their shoes.
    It's because the person in question hasn't wronged you directly. Personally I wouldn't be able to torture a random stranger, even if he did something truly heinous and evil. I'm just not capable.

But if he did something to me directly, like kill a loved one, that might be a different story. I might muster up the energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    It's because the person in question hasn't wronged you directly. Personally I wouldn't be able to torture a random stranger, even if he did something truly heinous and evil. I'm just not capable.

But if he did something to me directly, like kill a loved one, that might be a different story. I might muster up the energy.
    That's all understandable. My favorite beat down of all time is this one. It probably didn't go viral due to the low quality. https://nypost.com/2018/08/03/would-...treet-justice/

Depends on the torture. Stuff involving cutting of body parts, nail/eyeball removal I won't want to do unless it's personal.

Water torture or isolation torture is more my thing. Or the old loved one torture. Where they watch as I rape their daughter or something, provided they have any.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Depends on the torture. Stuff involving cutting of body parts, nail/eyeball removal I won't want to do unless it's personal.

Water torture or isolation torture is more my thing. Or the old loved one torture. Where they watch as I rape their daughter or something, provided they have any.
    That's it? No offense but you sound like a pussssy.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Na. They should just shoot them in the head and everyone try to move on.
    Agreed.

College superstar

Torture is subjective.

Some people can cut themselves, tattoo themselves head to toe, and indulge in some real masochistic shit.

People underestimate the torture of solitary confinement. Go lock yourself in a concrete room for a whole day and see how it feels. Think about doing that everyday for years and multiply that horrible sensation by a billion.

Jobs can be tedious and torturous. I’m sure a lot of you assholes are torturing people daily just by doing your job. Lmao.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Torture is subjective.

Some people can cut themselves, tattoo themselves hard to toe, and indulge in some real masochistic shit.

People underestimate the torture of solitary confinement. Go lock yourself in a concrete room for a whole day and see how it feels. Think about doing that everyday for years and multiply that horrible sensation by a billion.

Jobs can be tedious and torturous. I’m sure a lot of are torturing people daily just by doing your job.
    If you feel tortured by your job, please do society a favor and kill yourself. We will all say a prayer over our spaghetti and meatballs for your pathetic ass tonight.

For a child molester that stalked, tortured, raped and killed multiple children. In at least one case raped and killed siblings in front of each other, I think I could cut this dude's dick off and try and choke him with it.

the ultimate torture is strapping someone down, prying their eyelids open and forcing them to read bladefd's and off the court's awful takes on any given subject on insidehoops. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post

Why would you rape an innocent girl?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    the ultimate torture is strapping someone down, prying their eyelids open and forcing them to read bladefd's and off the court's awful takes on any given subject on insidehoops. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
    You are right, there are ways to torture that doesn't require physical violence. If it was up to me, I would have someone like Axe Ripken the Destroyer. Sit on their face or something.

Last edited by jstern; 03-27-2024 at 05:15 PM.