Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Men you think you think you'd have the stomach to torture yourself

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    I'm saying regular people.
    Rioting vs torturing it’s the same shit. What would you PERSONALLY be willing to do and what for?

My guess is not much that’s why we all are talking shit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Rioting vs torturing it’s the same shit. What would you PERSONALLY be willing to do and what for?

My guess is not much that’s why we all are talking shit here.
    Well I mean we're answering the topic. Can't really prove anything either way on a message board.

College superstar

Well I mean we're answering the topic. Can't really prove anything either way on a message board.
    I’m saying on message boards you always here the same shit. Parents or tuff guys saying they would kill anyone who messed with their child yada yada yada. The numbers just don’t add up. Kids are abused everyday and people don’t do shit.

Trained paid cops wait outside of schools while kids are being killed. You think ish dudes are really gonna torture some mofos for da kids? Lmao.

I’m saying on message boards you always here the same shit. Parents or tuff guys saying they would kill anyone who messed with their child yada yada yada. The numbers just don’t add up. Kids are abused everyday and people don’t do shit.

Trained paid cops wait outside of schools while kids are being killed. You think ish dudes are really gonna torture some mofos for da kids? Lmao.
    Yeah but in real life opportunity is limited, requires large effort and there are big consequences.

Unlike the scenario presented here.

College superstar

Yeah but in real life opportunity is limited, requires large effort and there are big consequences.

Unlike the scenario presented here.
    Okay well the OP might as well be asking what would you do with unlimited money or what if you could live forever? Lmao. Thus making the question completely ****ing useless and retarded.

Pretty weird having torture fantasies too.

Okay well the OP might as well be asking what would you do with unlimited money or what if you could live forever? Lmao. Thus making the question completely ****ing useless and retarded.

Pretty weird having torture fantasies too.
    Yeah those are called hypothetical questions.

College superstar

Yeah those are called hypothetical questions.
    And I’m calling BS on the answers to this hypothetical question.

You wouldn’t torture shit. What’s the problem?

You really wanna prove you would? Lol.

Join the military and prove it. That’s what I said it the first post you responded to.

And I’m calling BS on the answers to this hypothetical question.

You wouldn’t torture shit. What’s the problem?

You really wanna prove you would? Lol.

Join the military and prove it. That’s what I said it the first post you responded to.
    Joining military requires lots of effort, opportunity and consequence, which is not the scenario here.

College superstar

Joining military requires lots of effort, opportunity and consequence, which is not the scenario here.
    Lol. Yo if you had unlimited stamina and strength would you dress up in spandex, wear a cape, and dedicate the rest of your life to fighting crime?

Lol. Yo if you had unlimited stamina and strength would you dress up in spandex, wear a cape, and dedicate the rest of your life to fighting crime?
    Unlimited strength? You could just blitz the white house and Moscow on the same day and wreck some havoc. Why fight crime lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    animal abusers. i'll rip their fuc*ing throats out.
    10 4.

I could easily torture the planner of the twin towers of 9/11.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

the ultimate torture is strapping someone down, prying their eyelids open and forcing them to read bladefd's and off the court's awful takes on any given subject on insidehoops. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
    thought for sure you were going to reference DIAMENZ

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Reading, or rather trying to read Jasper's incoherent ramblings on here about dumpsters and jalopies is torture enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Reading, or rather trying to read Jasper's incoherent ramblings on here about dumpsters and jalopies is torture enough.
    wtf do those two terms even mean to him?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

wtf do those two terms even mean to him?
    It's hillbilly mountain man talk. It's been passed down from generation to generation and years of inbreeding in the Jasper family tree.