Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Grant Hill on when he realized LeBron James will never be the GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    this is one article in a life time career of Lebron James.

MJ will always be the goat until some one of his Calibur wins 6 chips and has his scoring criterial

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Testing their metal and would’ve won championships

Nah LeBron just quit well before game 4 and his fake broken hand uses as an excuse. He visibly threw his teammates under the bus for not calling a time out. And he actually visibly quit in THAT overtime when it was still winnable, well before that
    I'm sure you had that same energy when Draymond punched Poole right? Mj punched Kerr because he couldn't handle a white guy , his teammate competing with him? And Lebron had just had one of his best playoff games ever against maybe the goat team with a chance to cap it off with a game winner from up top and J.R. didn't even know what city he was in, in a finals game lol. It can't be overstated how huge that win would have been momentum wise but what would a dick debater know anyway coach? He was incensed I'm sure.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Mj woulda punched his teammate instead.
    If you babies knew how often fights break out in professional team practices, you'd pretend to have some testosterone yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    If you babies knew how often fights break out in professional team practices, you'd pretend to have some testosterone yourselves.
    You are a 70 year old man trying to act tough on a dead forum

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You are a 70 year old man trying to act tough on a dead forum

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Exactly. Not to mention Kerr was hitting Mike in the ribs

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Exactly. Not to mention Kerr was hitting Mike in the ribs
    He didn't punch Cartwright nor Parrish tho and they both threatened him.

You've gotta be pretty old to call me a baby, village elder. No shit fights break out in practice, during games after games. Now you're gonna tell me the world is round next?

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

I don’t even think it’s cliché, 2011 is the nail in the coffin of him not ever being able to be the greatest player of all time. And then there’s been a litany of reasons after that. With that said, if you’re going strictly by résumé, LeBron is absolutely number two all time with a bullet and no, Kareem doesn’t have an argument for it. Now, if you’re going, based on other factors that require a little more attention to detail, a little more nuance to the discussion, and include peer testimony? I generally continually hear after Michael Jordan, the next best is Kobe Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    You've gotta be pretty old to call me a baby, village elder. No shit fights break out in practice, during games after games. Now you're gonna tell me the world is round next?
    Dude will do anything to defend MJ's shitty behavior.