Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Steph brought to tears by Draymond’s ejection.

It's obviously about more than that 1 game lol

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    It's obviously about more than that 1 game lol

Even so. CRYING??

Maybe he psychologically abuses Steph behind the scenes

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    You have a Curry avatar, of course you are gonna defend him.

It's just weird, I don't think I've ever seen a player cry for seeing a teammate get ejected.
    At some point, there's a breaking point. It's either cry or put him to sleep permanently after the kind of stuff Dray regularly pulls. I do think it was weird that he did either way, I just think the comparison with Rodman is dumb. People don't realize what a liability of a mouth breather Dray is.

This moron got
    - Suspended in an NBA final which they ended up losing
    - Told Kevin Durant to **** off when Steph missed a few games with the team which KD allegedly left as 1/2 main reasons
    - KO'd a young teammate in preaseason after spending all summer talking shit and not being able to take it, right after they won the chip. Proceeded to then make a documentary trying to make himself the victim
    - Got kicked out of 1/2 the games in an NBA final

This season they needed him and he got suspended so much that he missed 40% of the season with suspensions. He's just a cretin of a human being, and the trash excuse of a FO that hasn't held him accountable has allowed him to now be completely out of control.

At some point, there's a breaking point. It's either cry or put him to sleep permanently after the kind of stuff Dray regularly pulls.
    Nothing Draymond does during basketball games should have his teammates even on the verge of crying. We talking a regular season technical foul. It’s incredibly weird. That shouldn’t be hard for anyone to acknowledge. Seeing your friend, get a technical foul, it’s not the stuff of “Breaking point”. You’re playing basketball. It’s fine. Being frustrated is to be expected. Crying is unbelievably weird. Considering there have been tens of thousands of such things and off the top of my head I don’t remember any teammates going to tears over it that’s pretty hard to dispute isn’t it?

Doesnt make him some kinda bad human being or whatever it’s just…weird. If he was crying in this situation its really really really weird.

Good college starter

Default Re: Steph brought to tears by DraymondÂ’s ejection.

It should be very clear why Steph is upset. Steph wants to win. Then there is this guy who is supposedly the second most important guy on the team who he has won and created a dynasty with and this dipsh** is more interested in verbal jawing and being surly than knuckling down possibly costing them their chance at even greater glory—AGAIN. I wonder if it has ever crossed Steph's mind that he could already have 6 rings if this guy he is relying on had just a little bit more self-control. If it hadn't before it may have that instant.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Nothing Draymond does during basketball games should have his teammates even on the verge of crying. We talking a regular season technical foul. It’s incredibly weird. That shouldn’t be hard for anyone to acknowledge. Seeing your friend, get a technical foul, it’s not the stuff of “Breaking point”. You’re playing basketball. It’s fine. Being frustrated is to be expected. Crying is unbelievably weird. Considering there have been tens of thousands of such things and off the top of my head I don’t remember any teammates going to tears over it that’s pretty hard to dispute isn’t it?

Doesnt make him some kinda bad human being or whatever it’s just…weird. If he was crying in this situation its really really really weird.

Giving another grown man a kiss at tip off is wierd. Being a 6'7 black man wearing a wedding dress and makeup is wierd. Having people call a jacked up dude grandmama is wierd. This is just normal human emotion.

Yall were Zesty.

Thousands Have been in the NBA. Off the top of my head only one was reduced to tears by a teammate getting a technical foul. More than one has worn a dress and plenty have been gay. This might literally be twice as unlikely. I never understand why people take fanhood so personally. I’ve never had a problem saying Jordan was a bully or an asshole. Pippen is petty. It’s whatever. Being a fan shouldn’t make you dishonest about the obvious.

Walking around holding back tears is just a weird thing to do because a guy got a technical foul. It You know it is. Why does everything have to be a damn argument? Kissing a guy at tip off is weird. Athletes wearing wedding dresses is also unusual. So is crying when a guy commits a foul. It just is. Unless you want to give me another example, it’s one in several thousand. I think we are allowed to call things we have never seen before weird.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    At some point, there's a breaking point. It's either cry or put him to sleep permanently after the kind of stuff Dray regularly pulls. I do think it was weird that he did either way, I just think the comparison with Rodman is dumb. People don't realize what a liability of a mouth breather Dray is.

This moron got
    - Suspended in an NBA final which they ended up losing
    - Told Kevin Durant to **** off when Steph missed a few games with the team which KD allegedly left as 1/2 main reasons
    - KO'd a young teammate in preaseason after spending all summer talking shit and not being able to take it, right after they won the chip. Proceeded to then make a documentary trying to make himself the victim
    - Got kicked out of 1/2 the games in an NBA final

This season they needed him and he got suspended so much that he missed 40% of the season with suspensions. He's just a cretin of a human being, and the trash excuse of a FO that hasn't held him accountable has allowed him to now be completely out of control.
    Who do you hate more nowadays? Klay or the donkey?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thousands Have been in the NBA. Off the top of my head only one was reduced to tears by a teammate getting a technical foul. More than one has worn a dress and plenty have been gay. This might literally be twice as unlikely. I never understand why people take fanhood so personally. I’ve never had a problem saying Jordan was a bully or an asshole. Pippen is petty. It’s whatever. Being a fan shouldn’t make you dishonest about the obvious.

Walking around holding back tears is just a weird thing to do because a guy got a technical foul. It You know it is. Why does everything have to be a damn argument? Kissing a guy at tip off is weird. Athletes wearing wedding dresses is also unusual. So is crying when a guy commits a foul. It just is. Unless you want to give me another example, it’s one in several thousand. I think we are allowed to call things we have never seen before weird.
    Framing this as simply “a guy getting a tech foul” is ignoring all context (hopefully on purpose, for your sake), if not you are just a f.ucking idiot. lol

This is really an idiotic take. It isnt about Dray getting a T. Dray has gotten ejected many times without Steph having an emotional reaction. It is about his close friend having a mental problem which he can't overcome.

If Dray hadn't punched Poole, choked Gobert, floored Nurkic and so on an on then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Let's not forget that Dray lost it on a call that he wasn't even involved in. The foul was on Wiggins who didn't react to the call at all and Dray lost it. Why did he get ejected over a routine call that wasn't even on him?

You're either playing being obtuse or you're actually an idiot. Because it's not just a technical. They're on the verge of losing out even making the playin, despite having an absurdly large wage budget. And Steph is known based on what both GMs have said to back "his guys", Dray and Klay, who currently occupy half of the team's wage budget. So seeing them fail as he gets old and seeing yet another example in a series of games which Dray gets kicked out for no reason.

Legit question, are you acting like an idiot on purpose or not?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    This is really an idiotic take. It isnt about Dray getting a T. Dray has gotten ejected many times without Steph having an emotional reaction. It is about his close friend having a mental problem which he can't overcome.

If Dray hadn't punched Poole, choked Gobert, floored Nurkic and so on an on then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Let's not forget that Dray lost it on a call that he wasn't even involved in. The foul was on Wiggins who didn't react to the call at all and Dray lost it. Why did he get ejected over a routine call that wasn't even on him?
    I feel like he's just waffling because maybe Jeff said the post #s on ish are a little low because nobody can be this much of an idiot as to see it as just some technical.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Curry crying is a reaction we haven't seen before which makes it weird by definition but there can be a lot going on behind the scenes that led to that so I'm not going to judge his reaction harshly.
    Tonight
    If the NBA is serious about cracking down on his behavior don't they have to punish him at this point?