Wink How does Lebron want us to vote this year?

Im getting a little antsy because it’s already March and Lebron hasnt made it clear what he wants us to do.

Last election he was VERY clear: Trump out, Biden in. That was the call from LeTop. And I accepted it. He was also fabulously eloquent in laying out his support for Xi Jinpin and China after the disgraced Daryl Morey made foolhardy comments about Taiwan.

This time hes seemingly more coy about which candidate we should be voting for, versus which candidate makes us bad people if we vote for. I saw pics of some demonstrations recently with signs calling Biden “Genocide Joe” but IMO it’s wildly inappropriate to use a name like that toward someone Lebron told everyone to vote for. Have they forgotten Lebron publicly chastized Americans who didnt vote for “Genocide Joe??” Please show a little respect towards Lebron’s political ally.

Anyway I just hope Lebron will confirm for us that he wants us to stick with “G____” Joe. If he does I will comply. But I need to know. Politics is confusing and it's easier if I just copy what the celebs tell me to think.

Anyone else struggling with this?
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 03-29-2024 at 11:56 AM.

Default Re: How does Lebron want us to vote this year?

Probably with your head out of his ass in case he needs to sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Probably with your head out of his ass in case he needs to sit down.
    I am prepared to make that sacrifice.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I am prepared to make that sacrifice.
    Honestly even if you are trolling, I really feel bad for you, you really let ANOTHER man dictate what YOU do in life and he doesn't give 2 shits about you. Let that sink in you peasant. My god I feel bad for anyone who associates themselves with you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba8 View Post
    Honestly even if you are trolling, I really feel bad for you, you really let ANOTHER man dictate what YOU do in life and he doesn't give 2 shits about you. Let that sink in you peasant. My god I feel bad for anyone who associates themselves with you.
    Yeah. Well. That's just like... your opinion, man.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. Lebron's opinion just happens to count more than everyone else's combined.