Default When you record a game, do still watch it if you accidentally heard the outcome?

For me, it's hard to watch any game that I know what the outcome is. Unless it's an all time performance by a player or team but otherwise I feel I'm just wasting my time by watching.

Guy I work with (Lebron hater) who I got into a small argument with cause he started telling me about the LA playoff game from the night before. I stopped him and told him I recorded it and he says that it's not even worth watching. Then tried to say he always checks his teams NFL score to find out if he should watch or not. I told he was full of shit and that takes all the suspense out it. He quit talking to me lol

The reason I started this thread was I recorded the North Carolina game last with slim hopes I wouldn't hear the outcome at work. Only took about 5mins before I heard it. A guy told me I should still watch cause it was good, but couldn't bring myself to.
    Last edited by Hey Yo; 03-29-2024 at 05:42 PM.

College superstar

Default Re: When you record a game, do still watch it if you accidentally heard the outcome?

Depends. If the team I am rooting for wins then I will still watch it. No more thrill though but still worth watching, in case there are certain plays to see.