Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Why is one of Chewing’s admitted alts named after a Nazi paramilitary rank?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Why is his alt account named after a nazi paramilitary rank? Can you answer that slugger or are you scared as usual?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I suppose for the same reason you have a Trump avatar.
    Are you comparing Trump to Nazis?

Default Re: Why is one of Chewing’s admitted alts named after a Nazi paramilitary rank?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I don't have an evil bone in my body.
    Why are you lying?

To piss off incel babies like you.
    So you were inspired to create a new account and base the name solely to piss off others and you also admitted to thinking about the beefs you had on ISH while driving your way to work

I wouldn't be surprised if you admitted you get off to the thought of ISH while having a girl over

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    So you were inspired to create a new account and base the name solely to piss off others and you also admitted to thinking about the beefs you had on ISH while driving your way to work

I wouldn't be surprised if you admitted you get off to the thought of ISH while having a girl over
    What girl is interested in an obese Nazi? Flashlight would be more accurate.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Why are you lying?
    I'm not Muslim. Therefore, I'm not evil.

What girl is interested in an obese Nazi? Flashlight would be more accurate.
    I don't have girl problems unlike the guy who made a thread on here about how "Existence is pain" cause he got dumped. That guy was so pathetic. Oh wait....that guy was you!!

I'm not Muslim. Therefore, I'm not evil.
    This guy

I don't have girl problems unlike the guy who made a thread on here about how "Existence is pain" cause he got dumped. That guy was so pathetic. Oh wait....that guy was you!!
    You don’t know what it’s like to be dumped because that would require a girl liking you at some point

You don’t know what it’s like to be dumped because that would require a girl liking you at some point
    Oh I've been dumped before. I just don't go running to a message board and create a suicide note talking about existence is pain.

Grown men move on to the next bitch. You're still obviously devastated about it.

Chewy, we all know you’ve never had a single relationship. That’s why you’re so angry and bitter.

Chewy, we all know you’ve never had a single relationship. That’s why you’re so angry and bitter.
    You calling someone else angry and bitter is hilarious. You've never said one nice thing in your life on this board.

You calling someone else angry and bitter is hilarious. You've never said one nice thing in your life on this board.
    I know you think everything is about you, but it’s not. I’ve said plenty of nice things you just didn’t notice cuz they weren’t about YOU

I know you think everything is about you, but it’s not. I’ve said plenty of nice things you just didn’t notice cuz they weren’t about YOU
    Liar