Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Could Mega's gather and liv together ???

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    It would be the other way around, blue states have considerably more wealth than red states. Red states rely on blue GDP. Those California fruitcakes make more money than the entire deep south.
    This is retarded because woke liberals aren't responsible for the foundation that actually built those great cities.

If team maga and team woke split into two separate countries, maga country would continue to thrive because it would be built on the same foundation as america. The woke country on the other hand would be destitute within a year and the maga country would probably have to build a wall to keep you guys out.

It would be the other way around, blue states have considerably more wealth than red states. Red states rely on blue GDP. Those California fruitcakes make more money than the entire deep south.
    There's no such thing as a "blue state". I live in a "blue state". Once you get a few miles outside of Boston it gets red pretty fast. You think the millions of people like me are gonna stick around if the country fractures? LOL.

NBA All-star

but I've also only heard people from the blue state, taking a poop, then calls it gold.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    There's no such thing as a "blue state". I live in a "blue state". Once you get a few miles outside of Boston it gets red pretty fast. You think the millions of people like me are gonna stick around if the country fractures? LOL.
    You are the one who called out California. You know that is a state right? California has the highest GDP in the country by a long shot. Don't fool yourself, money are jobs are the driving force behind anyone moving any place. People flock to cities because that is where business is conducted.

NBA All-star

You are the one who called out California. You know that is a state right? California has the highest GDP in the country by a long shot. Don't fool yourself, money are jobs are the driving force behind anyone moving any place. People flock to cities because that is where business is conducted.
    not sure why you gotta call them fruitcakes with those high GDP. do you believe that all gays simply have low self-esteem and their success is driven by being bottom feeders and putting up with none-sense.

or does the state of California simply have the highest GDP because they rely on the rest of the world to drink wine.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    not sure why you gotta call them fruitcakes with those high GDP. do you believe that all gays simply have low self-esteem and their success is driven by being bottom feeders and putting up with none-sense.

or does the state of California simply have the highest GDP because they rely on the rest of the world to drink wine.
    Holy shit, this is a work of art.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Is there any evidence of people leaving Red States and moving to Blue States?
    Poopsie's not leaving his Blue State.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    This is retarded because woke liberals aren't responsible for the foundation that actually built those great cities.

If team maga and team woke split into two separate countries, maga country would continue to thrive because it would be built on the same foundation as america. The woke country on the other hand would be destitute within a year and the maga country would probably have to build a wall to keep you guys out.
    surprised on this stance : 99% of Mega's thoughts are narrow minded.
    (lead by nazi dumpster)

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Mega’s sound like trouble.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

You know the first one those white, poorly educated, inbred MAGAS would go after would be Mexican Poopsie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    surprised on this stance : 99% of Mega's thoughts are narrow minded.
    (lead by nazi dumpster)
    I bet there would be a higher percentage of vaccinated people in woke country than in maga country, despite Trump himself taking so much of the credit and urging people to take it.

Maga country would be founded on faith, freedom and merit. Woke country would be founded on feminism, freebies and diversity.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I bet there would be a higher percentage of vaccinated people in woke country than in maga country, despite Trump himself taking so much of the credit and urging people to take it.

Maga country would be founded on faith, freedom and merit. Woke country would be founded on feminism, freebies and diversity.
    now Dumpster is a demo.... on how twisted brains Megas have.

2nd thought you guys better not go to Mars and start a colony ,cause your station wagons might not start and be able to pull your trailers.