Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Question How come Pro-Palestine protesters are always young disheveled looking dorks??

You never see a Soccer Mom or a high-powered attorney or a neurosurgeon out there protesting. It's always the disgusting, smelly, jobless losers that look like RRR3. I've always been fascinated by this. And they're young too. They don't know shit about shit, but yet they feel they know about Middle East affairs?? It's laughable.

The people that know the most about Middle East affairs stay at home or work for governments trying to influence policy. They're not homeless smelly purple-haired freaks that look like RRR3 that eat hot pockets as a regular diet.

Default Re: How come Pro-Palestine protesters are always young disheveled looking dorks??

Default Re: How come Pro-Palestine protesters are always young disheveled looking dorks??

Speak of the devil and he shall appear!

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

There's a very good scientific and peer reviewed reason that liberals, much more than Republicans, choose to fill their lives with outrage and victimization. I'll probably make a topic about it in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    There's a very good scientific and peer reviewed reason that liberals, much more than Republicans, choose to fill their lives with outrage and victimization. I'll probably make a topic about it in the next few days
    Please do cause I'm really curious now.

Genetic rejects. I dont even need to know what they are protesting anymore. Whatever it is they are opposing, I support.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Genetic rejects. I dont even need to know what they are protesting anymore. Whatever it is they are opposing, I support.
    So you support Genocide.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

The weekend, labor rights, suffrage this all came from individuals who were willing to sacrifice their time and well-being to make the world better by protesting. Not everyone wants to do it, but someone has to.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    my god - u nailed it (dork city)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

u hav to be the 2nd dumbest fvcker on here , next to patsy

...mass slaughter? do better bro.

Yikes. Horrible mindset to have

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    So you support Genocide.
    We strongly oppose radical Islam killing innocent Jews and Christians around the world.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    We strongly oppose radical Islam killing innocent Jews and Christians around the world.
    Fair.

How do you feel about regular Islamic folks having their livelihoods (and often lives) stolen by wealthy Jews and Christians in the area acting on financial interest?

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Yikes. Horrible mindset to have
    You call it what you want, but I for one applaud him for his self awareness.