Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    29,219

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    I see, well I agree if that was my son I’d have been like wtf are you about to do? No. You’re staying home and out of things like that. So I agree, wrong thing to want to get involved in.

    Wasn’t the out of state bit disproven during the trial though? I specifically recall Kyle getting cross examined on this. His dad is from that town. He was there / coming from his dads house - where he lives. Yeah it’s a 2nd home but it seemed like he really did just live there or right nearby. Not that it makes it any better of a decision to insert yourself into chaos like that. I’d have told my 16 year old kid it’s not your fight to try and defend peoples businesses with a gun. Also never carry a gun if you aren’t ready to use it. Which he did I guess, but not a scenario I’d ever want my kid to put themself in.
    He was in Antioch, Illinois and traveled over t to Wisconsin to counterprotest. His dad may have a home there but he wasn't firing that gun at his dad's house.

  2. #17
    Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,584

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    The "crossed state lines" was a totally moot and irrelevant deflection invented by the left in an attempt to demonize Kyle and make him look like more of a deranged and violent person.

    First of all, even if he did travel from another state, it would still be wholly irrelevant.

    Second, he lived practically at the border line about 15 minutes away. If you live in certain parts of New Jersey, you can be in New York in 5-10 minutes. If you want to classify that as "interstate travel" then by all means.

    Lastly, like you said, his father lived in the town and he also worked there and had friends there. He was a routine visitor. He was not looking for a fight that night, they brought the fight to him.

    Kyle did NOTHING wrong. The left is just crazy and was salivating at the glands to cast him as the villain because Brandon told them to.
    Right, I would rephrase it though that he committed no crime. As to the right or wrong part? I would just say though that I do partly agree with RMWG on the bit that (imagining if it were my kid) I would have parented in a way that I felt it was his "wrong" decision at 16, to carry around his ar15 at this event where protesting and tensions were very likely to exist or escalate. That's just my 2 cents but yeah, he committed no crime as far as I saw or felt from the case. The right verdict was made in my opinion.

  3. #18
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    10,279

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    The demise of another MAGA icon.

  4. #19
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    10,739

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    At least Kyle was smart enough to cash in on his notoriety while he could.

  5. #20
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    10,279

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This is sad, OP. Sad that you care about this.


    I can tell you to get a life or a hobby, but I know I'd be wasting my breath.
    Trump hosted Murder Baby at Mara Largo.

    Don't pretend you were never defending him.

  6. #21
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin farm
    Posts
    21,814

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This is sad, OP. Sad that you care about this.


    I can tell you to get a life or a hobby, but I know I'd be wasting my breath.
    this would be like caring about Patsy.

    Kensha boy should go to Ukraine so we can really see how tough he is , trying to take down Nazi potin

  7. #22
    3-time NBA All-Star jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10,146

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    It was one of the most clutch human performances that I've ever seen in my life. Kyle could so easily died or suffered Kaylee Gain level damage.



    Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    The "crossed state lines" was a totally moot and irrelevant deflection invented by the left in an attempt to demonize Kyle and make him look like more of a deranged and violent person.

    First of all, even if he did travel from another state, it would still be wholly irrelevant.

    Second, he lived practically at the border line about 15 minutes away. If you live in certain parts of New Jersey, you can be in New York in 5-10 minutes. If you want to classify that as "interstate travel" then by all means.

    Lastly, like you said, his father lived in the town and he also worked there and had friends there. He was a routine visitor. He was not looking for a fight that night, they brought the fight to him.

    Kyle did NOTHING wrong. The left is just crazy and was salivating at the glands to cast him as the villain because Brandon told them to.
    If I remember correctly, he lived 1 mile away from the border. About 15 minutes away from the location.

    Yup, 1 mile. I remembered it from this video. He crossed state lines.



    The media is a very powerful tool, it still has people like RMWG talking about the horror of Kyle crossing state lines.

    "He crossed state lines, meaning he travelled across state lines."

    My favorite though was how many people were shocked to find out that none of the pedos, criminals that he shot were black. Over a year after the incident.

  8. #23
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    39,032

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    If I was Real Women Wear Green, I would be very careful with the slander he throws at Kyle Rittenhouse. He could get sued just like CNN and lose the most important thing in his life....his mod duties here on ISH.

  9. #24
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    10,279

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Murder Baby has served his purpose of Trump and MAGAS.

    Now they want to have nothing to do with him with his civil trail coming up.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    2,802

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    The media is a very powerful tool, it still has people like RMWG talking about the horror of Kyle crossing state lines.

    "He crossed state lines, meaning he travelled across state lines."
    Literal NPC programming.

  11. #26
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    3,213

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Kyle was literally too stupid to make it into the military.

    That is really saying something.

    I didn't even know that was possible until now.

  12. #27
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    39,032

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Kyle was literally too stupid to make it into the military.

    That is really saying something.

    I didn't even know that was possible until now.
    Did you make it to the military?

  13. #28
    NBA rookie of the year diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,669

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    never got good vibes from that kid. he always came off as an entitled douche bag to me.

  14. #29
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    752

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    This info is obviously sour grapes from a guy that got his wagon unhitched to Kyle's money train. Any moron can see this.

    But even if true he got the better of 3 adult white liberal pedophiles and criminals whose values align with many of the libs here. Dumb or not, he brought the nation video footage of the textbook term "Fck around and find out"

  15. #30
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,656

    Default Re: Not surprising...well, a little surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    This info is obviously sour grapes from a guy that got his wagon unhitched to Kyle's money train. Any moron can see this.

    But even if true he got the better of 3 adult white liberal pedophiles and criminals whose values align with many of the libs here. Dumb or not, he brought the nation video footage of the textbook term "Fck around and find out"
    Did Kyle get paid for all the slander he endured? I must have missed it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •