The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Was shopping for an American flag to put in the yard and came across a video of RRR3

My current one looked a little weathered so I was googling around looking for the best deal on a big bright American flag to replace it and I'll be damned if a video of RRR3 didn't pop up in my search results

Default Re: Was shopping for an American flag to put in the yard and came across a video of R

So we’re supposed to believe you were shopping for something besides junk food?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Was shopping for an American flag to put in the yard and came across a video of R

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    My current one looked a little weathered so I was googling around looking for the best deal on a big bright American flag to replace it and I'll be damned if a video of RRR3 didn't pop up in my search results

Do idiots like these realize what country they're in? Your ability to walk around your neighborhood and your ability to record a video of yourself is because of that American flag and what it represents. Say that shit in Iran, China, hell....say that shit in England right now with how Communist they are becoming.

America will cease to exist if these dumbass young people get their way. They'll be speaking Arabic and praying to Mohammed in no time at this rate.

OP was shopping for an American flag?

Do they allow that in your Iowa rehab facility or would it be considered contraband, little Ken Ken?

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    OP was shopping for an American flag?

Do they allow that in your Iowa rehab facility or would it be considered contraband, little Ken Ken?
    STFU. You're barking up the wrong tree ya twink. Get back to the NBA forum where you belong

Reminds me to buy one... my damn pole snapped during the last noreaster.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Poopsie/Media Moderator, if you live in NYC you do not have a house, much less a yard for a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    They'll be speaking Arabic and praying to Mohammed in no time at this rate.
    Poor guy sounds like he’s scared

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Poor guy sounds like he’s scared
    White Libs are afraid of Muslims. They will give up their homes and rights to appease Islam. But not the rest of us. We are wise to that barbaric religion and its cult followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    White Libs are afraid of Muslims. They will give up their homes and rights to appease Islam. But not the rest of us. We are wise to that barbaric religion and its cult followers.
    Good thing none of what you said is true