Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    National High School Star

Default Re: Joe Biden took naked showers with his daughter when she was a little girl, confir

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Did your father take showers with you when you were 9?

I hate to break it to you buddy....but you might want to ask your mother if she was bathed by her father. And then ask her how her grandparents would clean themselves.

Default Re: Joe Biden took naked showers with his daughter when she was a little girl, confir

I can understand a baby or toddler... but at 9? man, that's fourth grade... there is recollection there.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    Who cares what they do in Europe. They don't have a problem with pedos over there. The president of France and his spouse are victim/rapist and they are ok with that.

In the US if a 39 year old teacher has sex with their 15 year old student (it's still a crime even if they are 18 in most states) it's a felony with guaranteed jail time. In Europe it gets you extra votes.
    Right that's how it is today...but it wasn't that long ago certain things were very normal. You might want to ask your parents/grandparents if they have any stories. Because life and values were very different prior to the 80's.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

nothing worse than trump kissing his daughter on the lips in public , and patting her as$

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    It's really not that uncommon, in some European countries today parents bathing in front of their kids is normal.

Oh wow.

You know the people submitting those questions at the end are women, right? Lol. And even still, none of the women on that panel seem comfortable with the idea. You can even see them cringing at the thought of being exposed in front of their 7 year old, let alone 9 year old.

And again, this from the perspective of the MOTHER.

What kind of FATHER gets naked with his c0ck and balls out takes a shower with his 9 year old daughter??? Are you crazy???

And as to be expected, you couldn't help yourself by deflecting to Trump in what is a total false equivalency.

You TDS liberals hate Trump with so much passion that you are willing to overlook anything it seems. Pedophilia and child abuse is fine apparently if it means saving democracy from evil racist Adolf Trumpler who's going to put minorities in camps and execute gays.

Trying to justify getting naked with your 9 year old daughter. Jesus... big, BIG yikes here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I hate to break it to you buddy....but you might want to ask your mother if she was bathed by her father. And then ask her how her grandparents would clean themselves.

Nice question dodge.

You probably got molested as a child and are coping. lol

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    nothing worse than trump kissing his daughter on the lips in public , and patting her as$
    You do this on a daily basis with your sister so I'm not sure why you're complaining.

Who cares. I don't mind an incest pedo rapist leading the country as long as he's capable. Which Biden is so obviously isn't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Who cares. I don't mind an incest pedo rapist leading the country as long as he's capable. Which Biden is so obviously isn't.
    Eh, it's a hard thing to overlook. I don't need my president to be a saint but a line does need to be drawn somewhere, whatever that line may be.

More importantly I think it matters because for 8 years, lefties have bludgeoned right wingers over the head so hard with their endless moral grand standing. When you condemn the other side so strongly because they endorsed a certain candidate, you better be certain that your candidate doesn't have any skeletons in his closet either.

These people didn't vote for Biden on policy or principle, they voted for him purely on "moral" and emotional grounds. So when something like this is exposed, they should have to answer for it. They won't though because they are too ashamed.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Right that's how it is today...but it wasn't that long ago certain things were very normal. You might want to ask your parents/grandparents if they have any stories. Because life and values were very different prior to the 80's.
    Macron's wife was 39 years old and having sex with 15 year old pupil Emmanuel Macron in the 90s though

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Notice all the MAGAS are hiding in this fake pedo thread and hiding from the thread about how pro-choice voters are gonna slaughter them in November.

They also can't defend Trump selling them out on a national abortion ban.

This whole thread is one entire defection.

This has to be the first time in US history that someone has been sentenced to jail time for allegedly stealing a diary (it wasnt stolen, she abandoned it)... especially considering the diary was supposedly a fake created by russian propagandists

If any normal person called the police and said their diary was stolen, the police would laugh in their face and hang up on them... but in this case the FBI raided the home of a journalist to recover a stolen diary (it wasnt actually stolen btw).

The situation is beyond absurd. The woman who found the diary and sent it to a journalist received jail time, the journalist had their home raided, but the diary is fake and you shouldnt pay any attention to what it says about joe biden.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind that this guy is, or is a, would be rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind that this guy is, or is a, would be rapist.
    To make some of the comments he's made, like claiming he'd rape a girl for revenge or the one you posted, I have no doubt he possesses some mental sickness, however, I think he does play it up to troll as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    To make some of the comments he's made, like claiming he'd rape a girl for revenge or the one you posted, I have no doubt he possesses some mental sickness, however, I think he does play it up to troll as well.
    Over the years I've read comments from him that made me think that something is not right with iamgine. And these comments had nothing at all to do with sex, rape, etc. So knowing that he would rape any random girl, if he had beef with her father came as no surprised. (Think about that, that's every single girl that you see in public. He would rape them.)

A very good portion of the population is sick and would be willing to rape. And adding those three things that I mentioned together, there's probably over a 98% chance that he's one of those people.

Even if he's playing it up, a person who would play up such a thing is probably a person who would do the things he says.