Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Holy crap I'm going to get banned for posting this but I can't help it

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    Didn't JJ say he "just watched that 09 ECF again recently"?
    we done with jj redick

Default Re: Holy crap I'm going to get banned for posting this but I can't help it

JJ is full of shit? Who woulda guessed. That was one of the greatest upsets because Orlando was down one of their stars. Bron had great counting stats but he shot 39% 44% and 40% in their last 3 losses and missed some FTs in close games and had some bad turnover ones too.

Orlando won because of Dwight and because of their length on the perimeter. They played single coverage on Bron for the most part which took away some of the defensive breakdowns they would've had otherwise. They were fine with giving Bron his as long as his teammates didn't get easy looks. Bron had 42.6/25/75 shooting splits in the last 4 games. Great raw numbers & all, but they managed to limit him and his teammates at the end of the day, and the Cavs had no answer for Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist View Post
    Didn't JJ say he "just watched that 09 ECF again recently"?
    Hey, do you still got your Youtube channel up? Was looking for FULL games and remember you used to upload them frequently.

If not, I'd like to acquire some of your DVDs. Got a way I can contact you?
    Last edited by kuniva_dAMiGhTy; 04-15-2024 at 03:15 PM.