Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College star

Default Re: Thanks Biden. In his world we get World War 3 before GTA 6

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Who do you think is behind all those missile attacks against all our bases in the Middle East as of late? You've heard of the Houthis have you not? Who do you think is behind Hezbollah lobbing missiles into Israel?

Getting bent out of shape when we pound jihadists into the sand is an insane reaction.
    Why do you want bases there? I don't. Why must we put our men and women at risk? Why do we have to spend billions on bases that are not helping us in any way? Why can't we keep to ourselves?

Yes I've heard of the Houthis. Why are they shooting missiles towards Israel? Just for fun? Why is Hezbollah doing it? Israel is illegally occupying land, displacing Palestinians, and holding hostages. You think those people would just sit by and let that happen?

What is this obsession with Israel and the Ukraine? Why MUST we continue to use unending amounts of tax dollars funneled through defense companies for the benefit of other countries?

You're complaining about other groups and people as if the U.S. didn't illegally invade a sovereign nation. How did that HELP us? Instead, it just creates more hatred.

My portfolios are down 10% the last couple of weeks. For what?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsNY View Post
    Why do you want bases there? I don't. Why must we put our men and women at risk? Why do we have to spend billions on bases that are not helping us in any way? Why can't we keep to ourselves?

Yes I've heard of the Houthis. Why are they shooting missiles towards Israel? Just for fun? Why is Hezbollah doing it? Israel is illegally occupying land, displacing Palestinians, and holding hostages. You think those people would just sit by and let that happen?

What is this obsession with Israel and the Ukraine? Why MUST we continue to use unending amounts of tax dollars funneled through defense companies for the benefit of other countries?

You're complaining about other groups and people as if the U.S. didn't illegally invade a sovereign nation. How did that HELP us? Instead, it just creates more hatred.

My portfolios are down 10% the last couple of weeks. For what?
    I'll clue you in on something.....they'd hate us regardless.

I'm inclined to agree you on being spread too thin and having bases all over the world, but so do other countries. However, that still does not give Iran an excuse to bomb us or other foreign nations. Iran doesn't hate us cause we have bases in other countries. They hate us because they're taught to hate us.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

I'll clue you in on something.....they'd hate us regardless. Iran doesn't hate us cause we have bases in other countries. They hate us because they're taught to hate us.
    They are trained to hate us because we have bases in other countries.

Also because the US backed the ruthless dictatorship of the Shah.

Among other reason.

You are stupid.

College star

I'll clue you in on something.....they'd hate us regardless.

I'm inclined to agree you on being spread too thin and having bases all over the world, but so do other countries. However, that still does not give Iran an excuse to bomb us or other foreign nations. Iran doesn't hate us cause we have bases in other countries. They hate us because they're taught to hate us.
    You're not serious, are you? I mean, I get there are extremist elements in some of these places, but you're completely ignoring and excusing an entire invasion of a sovereign nation (Iraq), which led to the formation of ISIS. How can you overlook that like it didn't happen?

Iran hates us because of our backing of the Shah, and our unconditional support of Israel. None of what is happening is by mere coincidence. And if another country invaded our country and occupied it for 2 decades, I'm sure we would all have something to say about it.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

They hate us because they're taught to hate us.