Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Happy Opening of Trump's Criminal Trial

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    Upon my last three visits to ISH, this particular member has been ensnared in the act of plagiarizing their posts. It's disheartening and unsettling. The need to attribute one's sources is paramount, and not doing so shows a lack of integrity and ethical discourse.
    Not the first time for Lakers Legend#32, to the point that I think he could be a gimmick alt.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Upon my last three visits to ISH, this particular member has been ensnared in the act of plagiarizing their posts. It's disheartening and unsettling. The need to attribute one's sources is paramount, and not doing so shows a lack of integrity and ethical discourse.
    You do realize this is an insignificant obscure message board.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    You do realize this is an insignificant obscure message board.
    Does that imply that you deceive your friends and family simply because they represent a small portion of the population?

Plagiarism erodes trust and genuineness, regardless of the platform's scope.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

here's skum bag r=writing checks in the oval office after the hush money writing checks

lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ftFw_58Ycw

this reminds me of a conversation with a 50 year old chick that said she was not a trumpster , but is going to vote for Trump.

go back to my check writing for my girl Stormy, than my buddy's checks to cover up the hush money

just go back

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Straight out of 4chan for democrats.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218827614
    I just checked that website out. What a disgusting website.

"No, Bidens rallies weren’t bigger. No, you didn’t see any Biden flags on houses or Biden bumper stickers on cars. No, you don’t know a single person on your street or at your church who supports Biden. But guess what? We’re here.

Bidens rallies were small because people who live in reality don’t want to expose themselves to the virus you continue to downplay or deny. We don’t fly Biden flags because we don’t want our houses burned down. We don’t put Biden bumper stickers on our cars because we want to avoid becoming targets for road rage.

We don’t trust you. We decided to minimize our interactions with people who cannot be reasoned with. This is for our own safety.

In private groups – where your not invited – we share our bewilderment of your descent into madness.

We all have stories about how we’ve cut ties with you, our family and former friends, because we don’t want your hatred poisoning our social media streams. We can’t stand to listen to you vomiting the lies of your cult, day after day.

You used to be different. We liked you. But now that we know what was inside your heart all along, we’ve decided you don’t deserve to know about our lives. We’ll skip family reunions, even after we get the vaccine. We’ll make up some excuse just to be polite. But in reality, we just don’t feel like sitting around eating potato salad and making small talk with people who have such monstrous beliefs.

To all the brothers and aunts and cousins and dads and neighbors out there who just can’t wrap their heads around what this means going forward, know that these scars aren’t going away anytime soon. We won’t be reaching out, and we won’t be mending fences. Its not up to us to apologize for the wounds you have gleefully inflicted upon us and our friends.

You poured the gasoline, you lit the match. You burned this to the ground. So if we seem different from now on, I guess we are. We’ve seen your truth laid bare, and we’re horrified. I hope Trump was worth it.
    Saw this and OMG! This is the most righteous description of how I feel - Democratic Underground Forums

It even has posters with the Ukrainian flag as their avatar.

I guess Lakers32 is a member. I wonder if Blade is a member. Or if Axe has multiple alts there.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    this reminds me of a conversation with a 50 year old chick that said she was not a trumpster , but is going to vote for Trump.
    Isn’t she a little young for you, gramps?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Poopsie's lying.

There is not such thing as a non-MAGA cultists voting for Trump.

Some dude lit himself on fire outside of the courthouse during Trump trial jury selection today.

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...78152754753880

The dude posted a manifesto also.

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/...n-fire-outside

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Some dude lit himself on fire outside of the courthouse during Trump trial jury selection today.

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...78152754753880

The dude posted a manifesto also.

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/...n-fire-outside

That manifesto reads like someone who is definitely sick and disconnected from reality. While some of the things he says might be true, he is separating himself from reality by bringing in The Simpsons.

And how do you fix the situation by setting yourself on fire? This accomplishes nothing. Only heartache for those who love you.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Wonder if he had underlying bipolar issues that went into overdrive after experiencing distress?

oups ... trump in hot water ??/

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That manifesto reads like someone who is definitely sick and disconnected from reality. While some of the things he says might be true, he is separating himself from reality by bringing in The Simpsons.

And how do you fix the situation by setting yourself on fire? This accomplishes nothing. Only heartache for those who love you.
    dam thought that was u , showing your loyalty to creep dumpster