Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Marc Cuban would like you to know exactly how much He’s about to wire the IRS.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Marc Cuban would like you to know exactly how much He’s about to wire the IRS.

I’m not sure how selling the team(yet supposedly still running it) alters it from his norm. Who knows if it was cash or stock or some combo or assuming debt or whatever. Big complicated deals(aside from Ballmer who literally just wired 2 billion to the nbas account after they deleted Sterling). Perhaps a political thing but…he’d like you to have that information.

I wonder which owner is paying the most this year. Sarver has a big check to write I’m sure off selling the Suns.

Reeeeal slow news day.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: Marc Cuban would like you to know exactly how much He’s about to wire the IRS.

Makes you wonder how "proud" Cubes would be to pay his taxes if capital gains were taxed as the accrue at ordinary income rates for billionaires.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Makes you wonder how "proud" Cubes would be to pay his taxes if capital gains were taxed as the accrue at ordinary income rates for billionaires.
    Hiding income in an asset and never paying taxes will absolutely never go away. The 1% would never let that happen.