View Poll Results: Are they in love with PC?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oh yeah. They getting hard every time he replies to them

5 62.50%
  • No. They just hate him

3 37.50%
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Does Lakers Legend and Jasper have a massive crush on Patrick Chewing?

You can tell by their nicknames for him, they are slightly insulting but at the same time they are obviously affectionate. "Poopsie" and "Patsy". Something you might call your child or possibly even girlfriend.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Does Lakers Legend and Jasper have a massive crush on Patrick Chewing?

Those two would lick my hairy and sweaty sack if I told them to.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Does Lakers Legend and Jasper have a massive crush on Patrick Chewing?

First two posts by Chewing agreeing with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Look at all these white knights here

You can almost bet your last dollar these guys are the real deviants too.

At the risk of being called an alt again, PC is right, no one is saying what The Mailman did was right. But by definition he is not a pedophile. Every definition of pedophile mentions puberty or prepubescence. Obviously she was a bleeder or she wouldn't have gotten pregnant duh. Add in the fact he was basically a teenager himself, and it's not anything super crazy. Wrong but not, "Wow. He's a monster!"

We are not biological drawn to a certain age. If a female has the curves of a JLo, I don't care if you tell me she's 2 years old, I'm attracted to her. I don't do anything out of respect that she's probably not competent to consent and it's highly illegal but if she has very womanly curves, we can't help but notice and are attracted, even if it's something we push to the back of our mind. Any red blooded male here who tells you different is lying. Low Ts and homos might not though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Pedo Patty strikes again yikes.

That Commie queer RRR3 is one of my biggest fans too.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

That Commie queer RRR3 is one of my biggest fans too.
    they have PDS

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

@ these meltdowns

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    First two posts by Chewing agreeing with himself.
    That's not a denial

A reminder that OP defends Chewing every chance he gets and will often come out nowhere to support and agree with all of his takes.

I think you need to look hard in the mirror OP and be real with yourself on who really has a crush on PC. You even thought about him deeply today when you made this thread

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    A reminder that OP defends Chewing every chance he gets and will often come out nowhere to support and agree with all of his takes.

I think you need to look hard in the mirror OP and be real with yourself on who really has a crush on PC. You even thought about him deeply today when you made this thread

RRR3 let you out of your cage? Does he know you're posting here without his permission?

RRR3 let you out of your cage? Does he know you're posting here without his permission?
    I know your fat ass isn’t used to fasting but try not to get so emotional otherwise there’s a slight chance Media Mod might lose his crush on you

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    I know your fat ass isn’t used to fasting but try not to get so emotional otherwise there’s a slight chance Media Mod might lose his crush on you
    I don’t think there’s any chance fatty loses his crush on himself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Rrr3 got him on some "it puts the lotion on the skin" tip.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    You can tell by their nicknames for him, they are slightly insulting but at the same time they are obviously affectionate. "Poopsie" and "Patsy". Something you might call your child or possibly even girlfriend.
    dude patsy is slang for being the dumb shit fall guy for being retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    dude patsy is slang for being the dumb shit fall guy for being retarded
    You calling someone dumb when you cannot even form a coherent sentence not even once on this board is hilarious.

You're White Trash garbage.