Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Trump visits bodega where Jose Alba stabbed ex con in self defense

Latinos love Donald Trump. Yelling, "4 more years." Something that I've noticed is that everywhere Donald Trump goes, he gets such positive reaction. It's incredible. Which is something that you cannot say about Brandon Joe Biden, where even at the very beginning of his "Presidency," before all of the countless disasters that he has had, he had thousands of people yelling, "F*CK JOE BIDEN."

Just think about that, the "most popular President ever," Joe Biden, who averaged less than 10 people at his rallies, was often greeted with negative chants, such as, "F*CK JOE BIDEN." Who else can get an entire stadium to scream out, F*CK YOU? That's an RRR3 type level reaction, but out in real life.

The location reminded me of this Razor Ramon vignette.

Last edited by jstern; 04-17-2024 at 04:29 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Trump visits bodega where Jose Alba stabbed ex con in self defense

A man of the people. A true American. Not like these faggy Lefties that hate this country and hate their fellow American.

Trump will win. And every shitbag Lefty on this site will bleed from their anuses.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    A man of the people. A true American. Not like these faggy Lefties that hate this country and hate their fellow American.

Trump will win. And every shitbag Lefty on this site will bleed from their anuses.
    True dat! No way he'd be doing something like this for publicity and votes. That'd be something a democrat, and ONLY a democrat, would do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    True dat! No way he'd be doing something like this for publicity and votes. That'd be something a democrat, and ONLY a democrat, would do.
    Even if it is, who cares? It's not like Trump is afraid to show his face where he isn't welcome. He'll go on any left wing media station and allow himself to be interviewed by anyone who will have him. He may end up sparring with them but he won't just flat out duck them. Meanwhile Brandon would never EVER subject himself to an adversarial interview, let alone even an *actual* interview that isn't a glorified puff piece segment.

Plus we all know when it comes to visiting bodegas, nobody is cooler than the democrats.

"Why hello fellow youth person!..."

Last edited by Baller234; 04-17-2024 at 06:44 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Even if it is, who cares? It's not like Trump isn't afraid to show his face where he isn't welcome either. He'll go any left wing media station and allow himself to be interviewed by anyone who will have him. He may end up sparring with them but he won't just flat out duck them. Meanwhile Brandon would never EVER subject himself to an adversarial interview, let alone even an *actual* interview that isn't a glorified puff piece segment.

Plus we all know when it comes to visiting bodegas, nobody is cooler than the democrats.

lmao that is the most forced tweet ever lol

big time cringe

NBA Superstar

Even if it is, who cares? It's not like Trump is afraid to show his face where he isn't welcome. He'll go on any left wing media station and allow himself to be interviewed by anyone who will have him. He may end up sparring with them but he won't just flat out duck them. Meanwhile Brandon would never EVER subject himself to an adversarial interview, let alone even an *actual* interview that isn't a glorified puff piece segment.

What?

I don't care. I just think it's silly to act like this is anything other than a relatively cringey attempt to sway the divided hispanic vote.

It's decent campaigning and nothing more. It doesn't have to be that deep

Banned

What?

I don't care. I just think it's silly to act like this is anything other than a relatively cringey attempt to sway the divided hispanic vote.

It's decent campaigning and nothing more. It doesn't have to be that deep
    If it's not that deep and it's just political campaigning, what's the problem? He's running for president. It's his job to campaign.

More importantly, it pokes a hole in the left wing narrative that Trump is hated by minorities and only has the support of racist white people. There are black and brown people that like Trump too.

NBA Superstar

If it's not that deep and it's just political campaigning, what's the problem? He's running for president. It's his job to campaign.

More importantly, it pokes a hole in the left wing narrative that Trump is hated by minorities and only has the support of racist white people. There are black and brown people that like Trump too.
    There’s no problem…

Perhaps go back and read what I responding to. I was being sarcastic.

Absolutely. You are 100% on the money, friend!

Banned

There’s no problem…

Perhaps go back and read what I responding to. I was being sarcastic.
    Okay but all Chewing said was that Trump is a man of the people. I don't see how you can deny that. People genuinely love him. It isn't hard for Trump and his team to plan these events and stage these photo ops because clearly there are lots of people out there who support him and show up to these things.

The reason you don't see this for Brandon is because nobody gives a sh*t about Brandon. Him and his team could only dream to have that type of outpouring emotion at his rallies and events. They can barely even get anyone to show up. The liberal voters don't love Brandon, they only hate Trump.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

The gullibility of the MAGAS to not understand a staged photo op, designed to manipulate them, by the candidate who does not give a sh!t about anyone in this video is astounding.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    The gullibility of the MAGAS to not understand a staged photo op, designed to manipulate them, by the candidate who does not give a sh!t about anyone in this video is astounding.
    I agree. If you look closely you can see her peeking through her fingers to see if the cameras are rolling

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    I agree. If you look closely you can see her peeking through her fingers to see if the cameras are rolling