• Definitely a libtard

4 57.14%
  • Of course it's a delusional Trumpster

2 28.57%
  • Edf you!

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Default Re: Some bozo set himself on fire outside courthouse for Trump trial. Lib or Con?

Bernie Sanders dude with a lisp. Likely has a fam history of Schizophrenia.
    He was apparently Convinced that Trump/Biden were actually working together this entire time LOL
    …working together behind the scenes, to usher in another era of fascist white supremacy lol
    I can see what he’s saying, but the odds of it being reality and not some schizophrenic nightmare are none and none lmmfao.

Default Re: Some bozo set himself on fire outside courthouse for Trump trial. Lib or Con?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    This is absolutely pathetic. You went from calling him a deranged demon to breaking down in tears for this man in a matter of minutes after realizing he is a Trump supporter.

You are not capable of thinking. Your political leanings think for you.
    Why do you say he was a Trump supporter?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    This is absolutely pathetic. You went from calling him a deranged demon to breaking down in tears for this man in a matter of minutes after realizing he is a Trump supporter.

You are not capable of thinking. Your political leanings think for you.
    Are you okay? It is absolutely deranged and demonic to immolate yourself. I do feel sorry for him. It is tragic. Doesn’t matter who he voted for.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Since when did Poopsie ever have any empathy towards those with mental illness?

Who was not a Trumper.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

ROFL the guy was an Anarchocommunist like RRR3!!

People like RRR3 just aren't normal human beings. Somewhere in their life they just wandered into an alternate reality and have become insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Are you okay? It is absolutely deranged and demonic to immolate yourself. I do feel sorry for him. It is tragic. Doesn’t matter who he voted for.
    You know Poopsie would not be saying this if he were a member of Black Lives Matter or Antifa.

In fact, he be upset the guy did not die.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

ROFL the guy was an Anarchocommunist like RRR3!!

People like RRR3 just aren't normal human beings. Somewhere in their life they just wandered into an alternate reality and have become insane.

amazing hahaha

existence is pain

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I thought it was Patsy against the government again...

I guess there are other moron's as pub's besides patsy

I hate to admit it, but the guy setting himself on fire did remind me of the RRR3 existence is pain t-shirt. So it's very interesting that, like RRR3, he turned out to be a communist.

Suuuuuure.

Poopsie would be cheering for the fire if this guy were trans.

NBA All-star

can't say you've ever met a political opponent who argued they weren't doing everyone a favor, have you.