Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: (4) Clippers vs. (5) Mavericks First Round Playoff Series Thread

Kyrie shutting up all of his haters this postseason, love to see it

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Young homie just hit me with a gem:

“Kawhi & PG combined for 16 in a game 3”

“Johntay just got banned, they need to look into those two”

WOOOOOOORD LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Luka doing his best Embiid bullsh!t.
    I wonder how many dumb fouls Dallas is gonna bait Westbrick into, powered by jealousy lol
    Russell been trying to injure him since his rookie year.
    He knows Luka, Shai and Jokic gonna shatter all his statistical legacy.
    Fultz is right about Westbrick being a weapon Dallas can utilize to gain serious advantage.
    Westbrick’s emotional maturity never got past grade school.

given his very small, overly compact curled ears … I suspect his dorso-lateral prefrontal cortex never fully developed due to prenatal cocaine exposure.

As well as likely carrying the gene that is deficient in Monoamine Oxidase A. That gene makes people irrationally, childishly irritable and reactively violent or aspiring to violence over NOTHING, and they cannot calm down or chill out, they stay irritated for hours. Similar to boogie, and many others.

Opps can push his buttons as easy as a child, and there is nothing Westbrick can do to control his emotions jerking him around like a puppeteer.
    Most only identify physical deficiencies in size, wingspan, speed, lateral movement, inability to his 3’s or FT.

But there are so many intangible weaknesses that are incredibly exploitable.
    All easily available to learn about via PubMed/etc

I date almost exclusively multiracial girls, most specifically blue eyed yellowbones. Including many which were wasted time, in my younger days before learning all the physical signs of prenatal cocaine/alcohol abuse, and other genetic deficiencies per racial group. Dating tons of RN’s and several MD’s allowed me to learn quite a lot to avoid, and have ever since.

I’m about 98% certain Westbrick is a stereotypical “‘88 baby” who had hypertonia as a child, as well as the other two aforementioned exploitable deficiencies.
    The detail is there to educate and pass knowledge to the readers.

Also there is a wide range of severity to babies born to mothers who used amphetamines, cocaine, and other stimulants. Very small curled ears is one of the huge/visible warning signs.
    ‘88 Baby just pushed a damn referreeLMMFAO
    Yo man, you got less than zero street cred and terrible judgement if you believe Russ is an actual heavy with the hands IRL lmmfao. His entire stature and posture and toe-walking scream “can’t sit down on his fast, twitchy, snappy punches”. If Russ hit you in the face, you might be surprised how little crushing force is behind them.

Russ isn’t anything more than a DL/bi goofy crackbaby with toe-runner trackstar speed, all fast twitch fiber, who likes to play pretend menace on the court, for the attention his negligent momma and bum @ss daddy didn’t give him.

Do better.
    You just keep providing evidence of you being an easily fooled sucker with sus judgement lol

Everybody who makes the league, puts their parents up nice, parents clean up for photoshoots, etc

Find pics of them in the late 80’s or early 90’s, in northwest Long Beach, across the highway from the Compton DMV, and get back to us. Sucker.
    You say mostly white as if somehow being part white is a bad thing ? And like that somehow makes my honest (if heartbreaking) truths about many kids born with Ricky Ross’s CIA yola in their blood less valid.

Grow up, and add some value/insight to the collective convo about whatever it is you DO know about. Instead of taking a stand where you know less than you need to take any type of stand, son.

Christ. You were on fire ITT.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post

Christ. You were on fire ITT.
    Just calling it like I see it.

Preciate ya !

Imagine if Uncle Dennis actually pulled a Johntay Porter on Kawhi’s unders ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Would love to see Kyrie next round against OKC, hit that “Jason Terry ++++” driving right, fading out of bounds middie as a late dagger.

Great showing from playoff p as always

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

BarberSchool really out here being the poster of the year.

What a time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Kyrie and PJ Washington had by far the best +/- in the game.

PJ is the athletic defender and enforcer... I wish he pushed westbricks chimp ass harder. I wanted to see a Ben Wallace on artest level shove. But I guess it isn't worth risking suspension for that retard.

And Kyrie of course buried the clips in the 2nd half when the refs were doing everything they could to keep the game close with Harden doing the bullshit 3pt flopping fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Great showing from playoff p as always
    Paul George was the only LA player in the plus for the game and he played 30 minutes. His offense was trash but the dude plays defense. Harden had the most points but was a game worst -21... because he gives up way more than he produces.

Time for Russ to retire if clips lose in the 1st round. Sure it won't be his fault, not with the 2 supposed stars being non factors, but I can't watch him play like that any more. Luka with the nonstop flopping and whining to the refs is hard to watch, might as well be the embiid of the West

That Westbrook shit was hilarious. After the dust settled with the Luka shit, Russ looking up at the replay then stares at the camera and starts walking towards it. That shit was priceless... couldn't stop laughing.

btw... Kawhit's toast.

Default Re: What do you think of Clippers-Mavericks?

Surprise surprise, Kawhi out for Game 4.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

What can I say brehs..

Clips might even put up a better fight now. Some rebell / against-all-odds/underestimation type stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Ewing effect circa 1999.