Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Default Re: (4) Clippers vs. (5) Mavericks First Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    I will NEVER forget Lebron stans acting like Russ was the worst basketball player of all time. That was the last straw for me, after that i decided to just not argue with some people.

lmao wtf?

Russ SUCKED

Don't think Dallas shoots that poorly again. Clippers made 8 more threes and won by 12 points. That bodes well for Dallas IMO.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Don't think Dallas shoots that poorly again. Clippers made 8 more threes and won by 12 points. That bodes well for Dallas IMO.
    Dallas scored 8pts in a second quarter …. That’s either incredible defense or poor shooting or both. I almost want to rewatch that second quarter to really see the lineups and minutes and get a complete sense of how such an outlier happened.

Also, clippers are used to playing a lot of early games, and when you couple time zone difference, it was like Dallas was playing a noon game pretty much. So there’s that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

people as well as I am in admiration of Luka's prowls

How come in the first game of the LA series ... he let his team lose ???????

This is a super star against PG 13 old bones , ,, and Harden typical choker.

or do we blame dick Kidd ???

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Dallas scored 8pts in a second quarter …. That’s either incredible defense or poor shooting or both. I almost want to rewatch that second quarter to really see the lineups and minutes and get a complete sense of how such an outlier happened.

Also, clippers are used to playing a lot of early games, and when you couple time zone difference, it was like Dallas was playing a noon game pretty much. So there’s that.
    dude these guys are pro's , not sand lot league

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    dude these guys are pro's , not sand lot league
    Old man,

Did you play college ball, or at least high school varsity ?

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Old man,

Did you play college ball, or at least high school varsity ?
    high school and league ...besides playground... where guns were drawn.

^Did you ever notice a difference, when playing a game mad early, versus playing after 6pm ?

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Luka suffers the same problem as Embiid. They get too high and too low. When a couple shots dont fall their body language is shit. They pout. They lose intensity.

This has an intangible effect on the game. Even when these guys start making shots later in the game, it can sometimes be too late then. And if they'd have channeled their frustration into making an impact elsewhere the game might have been kept closer by the time they're in rhythm again. Instead they hang their head.

Luka's gonna slump again at some point. And if he doesnt start showing more resilience and leadership they could very well get bounced by LAC. Same exact thing happening with Embiid over in Philly.

That's the difference between these guys, and LeJokic. The mental game.

Luka def has to grow up and quit drinking. He’s a bloated face baby, with the best offensive skillset in the league; but he can’t just coast by on talent if he wants multiple chips and multiple MVP’s. He’s going to have to push himself to be his actual best.

Ugly start to this game so far.

Default Re: What do you think of Clippers-Mavericks?

I genuinely despise Kleber. Dude is not made for these games.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I genuinely despise Kleber. Dude is not made for these games.
    He’s a good defender tbh, when he’s shooting well enough to justify being out there they get a boost from him as a quality two way guy. But hes gotta have that shooting consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    He’s a good defender tbh, when he’s shooting well enough to justify being out there they get a boost from him as a quality two way guy. But hes gotta have that shooting consistency.
    Is he? I just smell a brick every time he gets a good look.

Lively and Washington at the line embarrassing