Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: (1) Celtics vs. (8) Heat First Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Cs had a lot of rest. There should be no excuses here if things don't go their way.
    Axe u r starting to sound like patsy .. bring your man up and predict series games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: 2024 Eastern Conference R1: (1) Boston Celtics vs. (8) Miami Heat

No Butler, Celtics get lucky break, not even gonna bother watching this series Celtics in 4

I rule the local playground Nowoco's Avatar

I cannot believe how much NBA analysts and social media have already put the Celtics in the Finals. As if it's just routine that they will do so. If I had a gun to my head and had to choose whether they make it to the Finals or not. Straight up choice. I would say not. Never trust an Eastern conference team with a good record. They're an accident waiting to happen. This series could be a nightmare for them, even without Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowoco View Post
    I cannot believe how much NBA analysts and social media have already put the Celtics in the Finals. As if it's just routine that they will do so. If I had a gun to my head and had to choose whether they make it to the Finals or not. Straight up choice. I would say not. Never trust an Eastern conference team with a good record. They're an accident waiting to happen. This series could be a nightmare for them, even without Butler.
    There's no one in the East in their league. Celtics not making the Finals would be a disaster and should be ridiculed. The Celtics do have a tendency to get complacent and rattled in tight games though because they have little experience. This is what will cost them when they play a team that is in their ball park talent wise.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: (1) Celtics vs. (8) Heat First Round Playoff Series Thread

The Heat are a DISASTER without Jimmy Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowoco View Post
    Eh... with butler, giannis and embiid all hurt its gonna be a ****ing cakewalk for Boston to make the Finals.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Eh... with butler, giannis and embiid all hurt its gonna be a ****ing cakewalk for Boston to make the Finals.
    I think the Knicks’ toughness will give them problems but yea overall I don’t see any series going more than 6.

adebayo needs to take some celtics with him on the way out...dig them knees deep and kick out on all screens..strategically put your feet on all their landong zones...what am i saying..he already knows this

Celtics need a few more contested step backs early in the clock from Tatum.

even after that shit show, miami ant that far back

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Celtics gotta attack more if they want to beat Denver or Dallas. They're just chucking 3s every single possession.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Dude would get benched so fast back in the day if he did that shit. Needs better shot selection and basketball IQ.

The fact Miami is only down three is a testament to how well they play together as a team. The talent discrepancy is dramatic.

Spoke too soon. This is more like it!

I will give Tatum credit tho, he’s slowed up on the mamba mentality as the half went on and started moving the ball more, up to six assists on the half. Even his iso’s now he’s being patient and making sure the defense isnt giving him a better option to go to first.