Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Can we finally just admit Jokic is better than Lebron?

At this point, maybe I'm just preaching to the choir. All real fans know Jokic is better than Lebron. But he's better than Lebron ever was. I mean WAY better. Can you really argue otherwise?

All you Lebron fans bragged for years and put down so many players to prop up your king. Why can't we just admit that Jokic is a near perfect player and Lebron never did it as well as Jokic, while having more help?

Jokic is a better passer than Lebron. Jokic turns it over less. Jokic is a better shooter, more efficient.

Lebron isn't better than Jokic at anything. Rebounds, blocks, it's all Jokic.

Can we just admit it? Jokic is better than Lebron at just about anything in basketball. I can't even think of one thing Lebron is better at, except maybe 3s ha ha. Lebron did improve on 3s.

10 wins in a row vs Lakers too btw, swept last year. Jokic is a better team player, better individual player.

Jokic should have more MVPs too. He has more triple doubles than Lebron and he's 10 years younger. I mean dam.
    Last edited by Walk on Water; 04-23-2024 at 06:25 AM.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Re: Can we finally just admit Jokic is better than Lebron?

This is not a knock on Lebron. But all these years that Lebron fans bragged and boasted distastefully. Will they finally admit that someone has him beat in stats? Lebron is only the GOAT when you twist facts and only look at what you want to look at. You could argue that Jokic is more gifted than Lebron in every single category. But Lebron fans only want to look at things that make him look good.

It's okay for you to say Lebron is the GOAT, better than Jordan. But it's not okay for me to state the obvious that Jokic is better than Lebron. Um okay.. I see how that works. Let's just play make believe.

Yep.

White boy keeps winning

His play backs it up...brons fake narrative is crumbling

I rule the local playground

Huh?

Jokic has been better than Lebron for years. Lebron has been outside the top 5 for the last 4-5 years and that’s already the general consensus. Only the Lebron fans are making him relevant

Jokic Stan

Might be the first time I kind of agree with OP.

Obviously Jokic has been better than Lebron since 2021. But I have been preaching for years that Jokic's current peak is potentially better than everyone except a handful of players. It's not a slight against Lebron, it's actually just Jokic being underrated.

I rule the local playground Nowoco's Avatar

People have said for years that LeBron makes teammates better. He doesn't. Jokic is a guy who ACTUALLY makes everyone around him great.

It reminds me of the Nash Suns years where in that system, good players looked great and average players looked really good.

1. LeBron is 39 years old and probably the most unfairly criticized person I've ever seen. Jokic which morons are suddenly unfairly claiming as GOAT should be better if he's that good.
    2. OP is a retard with multiple alts
    3. Most basketball fans are retards. Like the guy above me.

Decent college freshman RogueBorg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    3. Most basketball fans are retards. Like the guy above me.
    Nutjobs inside insane asylums don't realize they're crazy either. You'll realize it one day.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

This is the type of thread a LeBron Stan would false flag to make Jokic fans seem like irrational d!ckheads.

Jokic will never be a better athlete or a better individual talent than LeBron.

But he will likely end his career as a greater TEAM PLAYER than LeBron.
    Which is crazy because LeBron is a very well rounded team player.
    And his efficiency and turnover to assist ratio and other team advanced stats will be better than LeBron’s.

But unless he can win 3 more titles, and sustain similarly crazy numbers, he has zero chance at being above LeBron on any real all-time list.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    This is the type of thread a LeBron Stan would false flag to make Jokic fans seem like irrational d!ckheads.

Jokic will never be a better athlete or a better individual talent than LeBron.

But he will likely end his career as a greater TEAM PLAYER than LeBron.
    Which is crazy because LeBron is a very well rounded team player.
    And his efficiency and turnover to assist ratio and other team advanced stats will be better than LeBron’s.

But unless he can win 3 more titles, and sustain similarly crazy numbers, he has zero chance at being above LeBron on any real all-time list.
    Jokic is a better team player than Lebron. I mean... we've been witnessing a spanking in real time between the two over and over. It doesn't get much more clear than that.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Jokic is a better team player than Lebron. I mean... we've been witnessing a spanking in real time between the two over and over. It doesn't get much more clear than that.
    And we will not mention the fact when they've gone h2h one was 28/29 and the other was 38/39.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    And we will not mention the fact when they've gone h2h one was 28/29 and the other was 38/39.
    One was 28/29 and never even seen a steroid in his life, barely even drank a protein shake ever.

The other 38/39 lives on a diet of Steroids and PED’s and hyperbaric chambers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    You act like Lebron is old and crippled. Hes still twice as athletic as Jokic right now. LeBron is averaging the same numbers right now as he did in his prime. And the game wasn't even high scoring. He's literally doing the same thing. The difference is Jokic is a true monster teammate elevator. And has zero ego.

ttrolls claims AD is the best player on the Lakers but it's somehow Jokic vs LeBron