Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA All-star

Default Re: Luka just had a goat-scoring season... Now what if he was also DPOY?

what you ought to say is, how the hell can Luka's scoring season be considered in the GOAT tier, if no one automatically puts him in the DPOY conversation just because of it.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Default Re: Luka just had a goat-scoring season... Now what if he was also DPOY?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    You literally tried to look up Op’s identity and even his family members on Christmas day.

You are a psychopath.
    RRR3 is such a hypocrite. And then he ran to the mods and had me banned for posting a photo of him dorking out at a party.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLL3 View Post
    RRR3 is such a hypocrite. And then he ran to the mods and had me banned for posting a photo of him dorking out at a party.
    lol. wow.

now watch, he’s going to come in here and lie his ass off about the entire thing

he needs therapy or something

Quote Originally Posted by LLL3 View Post
    You deserved to be banned for posting real photos of people.

This is just an internet forum. Not that serious

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

That’s why it was funny, because RRR3 was trying to look up OP and his family’s information and post it on here. It was on Christmas day to boot.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    You literally tried to look up Op’s identity and even his family members on Christmas day.

You are a psychopath.
    I remember that.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

He posted at least 4 real photos of himself already(if you count the one he says he posted of him and a girl to prove he's not gay)and tried to expose others who likewise posted photos or videos of themselves. So what difference does it make? It's not like I posted photos of person who didn't want to be identified.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    what you ought to say is, how the hell can Luka's scoring season be considered in the GOAT tier, if no one automatically puts him in the DPOY conversation just because of it.
    But they were already calling him the 'goat' in the first round against the clippers during the 2020 disney bubble. Why shouldn't he be now?