Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    355

    Default The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Is Kendrick Perkins ok?
    Is Stephen A getting enough sleep?
    Is Shaq's anxiety, due to insecurity on his place in the all time lists, under control?

    Is the NBA majority ok with this? The minority seem to be ruling the league.

  2. #2
    XXL Im Still Ballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23,926

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Feels like we're in for Nash/Dirk mid-'00s stretch again.

  3. #3
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,182

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Feels like we're in for Nash/Dirk mid-'00s stretch again.
    but neither was a consensus bitw with Duncan, KG and Kobe around. Right now our top 5 is something like Jokic, Embiid, Giannis, Luka and Shai(Ant arguably in the mix somewhere) not one American with a frenchie looking like he’s going to be taking the bitw torch in a few years.

  4. #4
    NBA Superstar FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    13,975

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    but neither was a consensus bitw with Duncan, KG and Kobe around. Right now our top 5 is something like Jokic, Embiid, Giannis, Luka and Shai(Ant arguably in the mix somewhere) not one American with a frenchie looking like he’s going to be taking the bitw torch in a few years.

    Chet will be all NBA in a couple years, and Cooper Flagg is an eventual BITW prospect.

    Again, just like soccer, the NBA will eventually be represented pretty much equally across numerous races and nationalities.

  5. #5
    Made that high school varsity squad
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    717

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Chet will be all NBA in a couple years, and Cooper Flagg is an eventual BITW prospect.

    Again, just like soccer, the NBA will eventually be represented pretty much equally across numerous races and nationalities.
    How could you forget Bronny?

  6. #6
    The Bearded Menace Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    33,336

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Months earlier op used to be rooting for kawhi to be this year's mvp.

  7. #7
    NBA Superstar FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    13,975

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy Pratt View Post
    How could you forget Bronny?
    Well he is the impending GOAT II after his father, but hes also More Than An Athlete.

    To say “Oh, Bronny’s gonna be elite in the NBA” is patronizing. He’s gonna be an elite figure of all humanity across all disciplines in space and time.

    The basketball dominance goes without saying. To say it is almost like disrespect.

  8. #8
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Months earlier op used to be rooting for kawhi to be this year's mvp.
    Still a fan of Kawhi. When did I say that I'm not?

  9. #9
    The Bearded Menace Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    33,336

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by basketballcat View Post
    Still a fan of Kawhi. When did I say that I'm not?

  10. #10
    Verticle? plowking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    We goin' Sizzler
    Posts
    27,754

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Chet will be all NBA in a couple years, and Cooper Flagg is an eventual BITW prospect.

    Again, just like soccer, the NBA will eventually be represented pretty much equally across numerous races and nationalities.
    Cooper doesn't strike me as close to a BITW prospect.

    He'll fall somewhere in between AK47 and a Kawhi lite.

  11. #11
    Very good NBA starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,973

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    Cooper doesn't strike me as close to a BITW prospect.

    He'll fall somewhere in between AK47 and a Kawhi lite.
    Probably just needs to work on a 3 point shot to open up the floor.

    Could also just be a better Hayward, which wouldn't be bad either.

  12. #12
    Good college starter RogueBorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    In Corporation's head
    Posts
    3,012

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by basketballcat View Post
    Is Kendrick Perkins ok?
    Is Stephen A getting enough sleep?
    Is Shaq's anxiety, due to insecurity on his place in the all time lists, under control?

    Is the NBA majority ok with this? The minority seem to be ruling the league.
    Don't forget everyone on ISH that's triggered by all this.

  13. #13
    Good college starter RogueBorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    In Corporation's head
    Posts
    3,012

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Well he is the impending GOAT II after his father, but hes also More Than An Athlete.

    To say “Oh, Bronny’s gonna be elite in the NBA” is patronizing. He’s gonna be an elite figure of all humanity across all disciplines in space and time.

    The basketball dominance goes without saying. To say it is almost like disrespect.
    Klutch Sports is leading you around on a leash. Surprised they let you have play time.

  14. #14
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    38,633

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    Isaiah Hartenstein dominating the boards in this year's playoffs too.

    More dominance from the White Europeans.

  15. #15
    XXL Im Still Ballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23,926

    Default Re: The European white boys are well represented in this year's playoffs

    It's a #SnowSeason.

    #WhiteBoySummer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •