1 3.33%
  • Timberwolves in 6-7

14 46.67%
  • Mavericks in 4-5

2 6.67%
  • Mavericks in 6-7

13 43.33%
Page 1 of 73 12341151 ... LastLast

Default Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Mavericks

• Game 1: Mavericks 108, Timberwolves 105
    • Game 2: Mavericks 109, Timberwolves 108
    • Game 3: Mavericks 116, Timberwolves 107
    • Game 4: Timberwolves vs. Mavericks, Tuesday, May 28 (8:30 ET, TNT)
    • Game 5: Mavericks vs. Timberwolves, Thursday, May 30 (8:30 ET, TNT)*
    • Game 6: Timberwolves vs. Mavericks, Saturday, June 1 (8:30 ET, TNT)*
    • Game 7: Mavericks vs. Timberwolves, Monday, June 3 (8:30 ET, TNT)*

* = if necessary

Mavs in 6
    Last edited by insidehoops; 05-26-2024 at 11:10 PM.

Default Re: Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Mavericks

Default Re: 2024 Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Maveric

Luka and Kyrie honestly haven't been that good on offense this playoffs and now they're facing the best defense. I don't see them winning. Wolves in 6.

Default Re: Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Mavericks

Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 05-19-2024 at 11:19 PM.

In all honesty even though I want the Mavs to win and win it all, Im not sure about their chances of beating Minny+Boston b2b and fear we will have a "weaker" champion this year.

Minny shouldnt be ripe yet and they dont have a top 5 player which most title teams do.

Boston is the classic almost team and theyll kind of get it by default this year it seems.
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 05-19-2024 at 11:18 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Mavs have a chance and I want my 30-1 bet to pay out.

It will be very, very tough, but never count out Luka, he'll see what they throw at him and make some adjustments. We'll need peak Luka hitting stepbacks though.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Mavs have a chance and I want my 30-1 bet to pay out.

It will be very, very tough, but never count out Luka, he'll see what they throw at him and make some adjustments. We'll need peak Luka hitting stepbacks though.

Absolutely.

We need 2020-2022 playoffs Luka Magic to steal some road games.

And clutch KI.

Hopefully mavs in 6

Mavs have more experience and the best player in the series and they should match up relatively well. Kleber injury is gonna hurt them in this match-up but they have enough to get it done.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

All signs are showing that Boston is about to win it all. Smh.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Lively, Gafford, Derrick Jones and PJ we’re looking forward to catching lobs against Denver … now they’re gonna be mostly neutralized unless Dallas has some intersecting rubs between cutters and corner shooters they can pull off during Luka and Kyrie drives.

Hardaway gonna need his 3pt and midrange game to be on point, cause Dallas paint point game is gonna take a hit against Minny.

If Dallas wins this series, It’ll be from the 3pt line, and on defense.

Local High School Star

Wolves, Nuggets a great series but was affected by the refs far too much as if to script drama into the series. I hope the NBA course corrects in the conference finals.

Ironically the Mavs-Timberwolves was the one game I saw all year in person in Dubai. At the time I never figured that would be the Western conference matchup. I don't think the Mavs have a shot. Overall I'd say Doncic has improved significantly as a team player, but the Wolves are a complete team and given the physicality allowed in these playoffs, they become that much better. They can score against physicality- their opponents cannot.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Mavs have more experience and the best player in the series and they should match up relatively well. Kleber injury is gonna hurt them in this match-up but they have enough to get it done.
    Kleber is gonna come back at some point in WCF, just like Porzingis is gonna come back at some point, in the ECF.

Maxi D won’t be affected, since his blocks are almost all with his left hand.
    But this might really affect his rebounding and floor spacing. Maxi was over 40% from 3 in the previous two Dallas playoff runs, and was 10/18 from 3, this playoffs before he got undercut in the air.

Wolves in 7 but wouldn't be surprised if Mavs take this.

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

I got hmmmmmmmmm

Idc who wins the chip anymore. I got what I wanted