Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Remember when 1987 Lakers bullied warriorfan so bad crackfan went full KKK?

Default Re: Remember when 1987 Lakers bullied warriorfan so bad crackfan went full KKK?

i suspect jstern is already typing out some posts in response.

Default Re: Remember when 1987 Lakers bullied warriorfan so bad crackfan went full KKK?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i suspect jstern is already typing out some posts in response.
    jstern is warriorfan?

Very interesting...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I’m the second person in this thread.

I remember existence is pain

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I’m the second person in this thread.
    no, but you certainly take up the space of two people

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    no, but you certainly take up the space of two people

I've noticed that in the past, whenever I've stopped bullying Axe, he follows it up by doing things to try and get my attention. But this time, instead of seeing post from Axe trying to get my attention, what followed was a significan spike in the mentioning of my name by both highwhey and Lakers32. highwhey even created a thread about me. I mean, lets face it, we all know that highwhey is probably Axe, but it never occured to me that he might also be Laker32.

There was someone else who also started mentioning me a lot after I stopped bullying Axe, but my memory is failing.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I've noticed that in the past, whenever I've stopped bullying Axe, he follows it up by doing things to try and get my attention. But this time, instead of seeing post from Axe trying to get my attention, what followed was a significan spike in the mentioning of my name by both highwhey and Lakers32. highwhey even created a thread about me. I mean, lets face it, we all know that highwhey is probably Axe, but it never occured to me that he might also be Laker32.

There was someone else who also started mentioning me a lot after I stopped bullying Axe, but my memory is failing.
    Thank you so much for linking the thread for our reference. It is so helpful when trying to evaluate the levels at which who mentions who. But now I have that for my notes as I monitor the situation.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Op is gonna end up killing himself someday

College superstar

I love both my Bay Area Cali dudes and my OP anarcho commie homie.

All great people.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

I must have missed that thread. I only remember the 8ball thread when Warriorfan called him a brokey so 8ball posted his place. Would also be weird to find out Warriorfan is a white supremecist, I always thought of him as a Bay Area Asian gangster whose parents owned a chain of Chinese restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    This thread is about somebody else. But sure enough, all of a sudden this autistic idiot brings me up again for no sane reason. Could be aspergers striking again.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    I must have missed that thread. I only remember the 8ball thread when Warriorfan called him a brokey so 8ball posted his place. Would also be weird to find out Warriorfan is a white supremecist, I always thought of him as a Bay Area Asian gangster whose parents owned a chain of Chinese restaurants.
    Idk what race he is but he absolutely hates latinos so I'm gonna guess he's white. Could be wrong though.