Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Liberal anchor and Liberal politician laugh at the rape of a 13-year-old girl

Default Re: Liberal anchor and Liberal politician laugh at the rape of a 13-year-old girl

In before Blade, Off the Court, RRR3 come in to defend them.

Default Re: Liberal anchor and Liberal politician laugh at the rape of a 13-year-old girl

It's an epidemic right now of illegal aliens (which they're forcing us to call migrants) killing, raping teenage girls. And in this latest case a 12 year old girl https://nypost.com/2024/06/20/us-news/2-migrants-charged-with-abducting-strangling-texas-girl-12-and-dumping-her-body-in-bayou/

If you're a criminal in a Third World country and the United States is giving you the opportunity to come here illegally, no questions asked, you're just going to have an influx of rapists and murderers. It's basic common sense. And these criminals are used to living in an environment where the police don't have many resources and so they are accustomed to committing crimes without facing consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    In before Blade, Off the Court, RRR3 come in to defend them.
    I made the mistake of calling them out, which will cause them to stay quiet.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I laughed with my cough.

Alien was patsy's gay brother Marshmello .

MSNBC is the place FOR SUReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Joy Reid and that other woman deserve to be executed in front of a viewing public