Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Default Official World Wrestling Entertainment Thread

Guys, I think we must have our own Official Wrestling thread so that people would just post their stuff here with out creating so many threads.

Bobby Lashley Backstage Heat

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Bobby Lashley has picked up tremendous heat in the locker room, with many comparisons being made to Brock Lesnar in his last few months in the company. One wrestler who was considered one of his running buddies on the road claimed Lashley's head was all messed up by girlfriend Kristal Marshall and he's no longer the same. Mr. Kennedy would refer to him as a "Diva" (locker room jargon for a guy who thinks he's hot stuff) and once called up Steve Austin for advice because he complained Lashley wasn't wanting to sell for anyone in the weeks leading up to the John Cena match at the Great American Bash.

"I'm a shotta by blood no relation"

Default Re: Official World Wrestling Entertainment Thread

Guys, I think we must have our own Official Wrestling thread so that people would just post their stuff here with out creating so many threads

there was a thread it was started by GO Rapz I think, and your the only one starting WWE threads anyway. Oh btw Im not bashing you just found it funny you'd say that. Peace dude -Im Zen hehehe

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Guys, I think we must have our own Official Wrestling thread so that people would just post their stuff here with out creating so many threads.
    Dude, you're the one who has started so many wrestling threads. Though I do think this is a good idea, all wrestling related stuff should be put in here.

OK, I apologize so this will be the official wrestling thread.

Back on topic

I'm no wrestling expert, and fully understand you can't re-create the Attitude Era, but with the slump WWE has been in for years, it can't hurt to try to go back to things that brought success. Here's a few things I could suggest:

1.)Stop pushing 'monster' heels that can't wrestle, can't talk, can't sell. We don't need Khali, Snitsky, Henry, Big Daddy V, etc. It's complete overkill and boring.

2.)Get the strap of Cena, at least for awhile. It's getting so far out of hand it's alienating, frustrating, and ostracizing fans. Time to take a chance on someone else.

3.)Bring back more characters in non-wrestling capacities. Whether it's Vince with an increased role, Foley, Shane McMahon, Stephanie, or bringing back Heyman, Eric Bischoff, or someone else, even someone new. Why? It helps build storylines and adds to the actual wrestlers personas. Just think of how people hated Bischoff, or Shane & Vince. They made life hell for faces and seemed to be unbeatable, and their actions made you sick. You wanted to see them get it, and when they did, the reaction was huge.

4.)More storylines need to move outside the ring. Just the buzz created by Vince's 'death' scenario, whether you agreed with it or not, was huge. Remember those brawls between Austin and the Rock on the bridge, Holly and Snow in the streets in Cleveland, Austin chasing Booker to church, bingo, and the supermarket.

5.)Bring back some risque storylines. It's OK to have stuff that's a little over the top. Wrestling is insinuating violence, it's not for kids. It's not WWE's responsibility to worry about parenting practices. Casket matches, romatic liasons, delinquent behavior, voyeurism were all parts of wrestling, and it's tough to create interesting storylines without them.

6.)Bring back rivalries and stables. Sorry, but a wrestler insulting another, beating him up post-match, then a pay-per-view showdown ending the feud builds no rivalry, no heat, no interest. The Corporation, the Ministry, the Corporate Ministry, DX, The Nation, the J.O.B. Squad, the Right to Censor, the Union. Only ECW has really had a legit stable(s) in recent memory. These help in storylines and help the bad guys seem strong and the good guys more interesting.

7.)Heels are bad guys and should seem as such, whether they be evil, crazy, sinister, a cheat, a liar, or master schemer. We either have illiterate, oafish monsters (again, Khali, Henry, Snitsky, V) or guys that are made to look like weak, bumbling idiots that are easy to foil (Edge, Kennedy, etc.). Vince needs to understand that fans booing Edge (because he's played his heel role very well) is different than fans booing Khali (because he's just pathetically awful and they don't want to watch him).

8.)Enough with the Diva Search. I like a good-looking woman as much as the next guy, but I don't need to tune into wrestling to see it. It's one thing when the use a hot lady to build a wrestler's character or create buzz in a storyline (like when Trish was a manager), but this dancing, prancing idiocy is not necessary.

9.)Partially end the brand split. Yes, you can 'keep' Cena, Orton, and HHH on RAW, and Edge, Undertaker, and Batista on Smackdown! and Punk, Morrison, and Burke on ECW, but don't make it restrictive, just where they wrestler the higher percentage of their matches. For instance, say Carlito appears on ECW and attack CM Punk. No one knows why, a backstory is created, and then you see Punk get revenge on RAW. Finally, an official match is booked that Friday on Smackdown! It allows less interruption in stories, gives greater flexibility, and I think gets more exposure for more talent. I don't need to see Kevin Thorn in a weak pseudo-fued with Stevie Richards when he could find a better opponent on another brand, or see Booker T having to fight with Jerry Lawler to give him a story. Maybe the cruiserweight division can be resurrected.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Whyd you waste all that time typing that? It has been begged for by the fans for years and nothing has, or will change.

Angle For Vince McMahon's Return To RAW Revealed

08/04/2007 by Steve Carrier

- PWInsider.com is reporting that the head writer of Raw, Brian Gerwitz is lobbying for Vince McMahon to return to RAW at the point of where he would of returned from the limo explosion.

The original plan was to have Linda McMahon framed for the explosion, and then Ken Kennedy would then have got a rub from Vince McMahon.

It looks like the Mcmahon Death Angle is back on track again, WWE need this storyline to make bigger stars out of desperation. To tell you the truth the WWE need to set their minds out in creating storyline that will boosts the company's rating.

At predict that Vince Mcmahon will return and drop a bomb shell and then the Hart Foundation will attack him from behind.

This will lead to a match between the Mcmahon's Corporation vs. The Hart Foundation.

A Big WWE Raid On TNA Talent Coming Soon

Source- Gerweck.net

- Scott D'amore has been talking with many talent within the TNA locker room inquiring about their contract situation. What is known at this time is that D'amore is telling several of the talent that are still under contract to TNA that they have a place in WWE and WWE is interested in signing them. While this may confuse many readers, D'amore doesn't currently have an active role within TNA. He has been hanging around the WWE shows quite a bit and has been known to make claims of being able to "secure talent". While it is no secret that people from TNA talk to people in WWE and Vice Versa, the general consensus is that Scott D'amore is attempting to secure a job with WWE and is doing so by attempting to show his influence by getting into the ears of TNA talent.

- In a related story, there were several rumors circulating the internet that Mike 'Nova' Bucci had some heat within WWE. After that story circulated the internet, several emails were received stating that Nova has made public claims that he "hears from so many guys in TNA trying to jump to WWE that it would make your head spin". The fans that responded claimed that it was overheard at a few independent shows but no specific superstars were identified.
    www.gerweck.net

My note- This might really be happening. In addition to this report I've also heard that TNA has plans to unify the World and X division titles phasing out the official X division. Thats a horrible idea. With so many Heavyweights coming in like Test, Rikishi, A-Train, Matt Morgan, Ricky Banderas, etc. the attitude within TNA is the X division has little value. In theory if they seriously pushed guys like Sabin and Shelley into the main event it might not be a total disaster, but they'd certainly be leaving alot of guys with nothing to shoot for. Many homegrown TNA superstars are very upset right now at how TNA is booking things. Losing the X division would be officially throwing away what we all love about TNA, and what set them apart from the often stale set in there ways WWE. Specific names I've heard mentioned recently about wanting to jump to WWE are Lance Hoyt, Team 3D, and the less likely Samoa Joe among what one friend tells me perhaps a dozen more. It could be very good for WWE especially if they go through with new and improved Cruiserweight division under a new name plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbI-g3pguwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmDj71o8jy0

Pre ECW, WCW, and WWE Eddie Guerrero facing one of the best wrestler in Japan Jushin Liger.

Black Tiger vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

Tune in to Monday Night Raw tomorrow because one of this Diva might be debuting in National TV.

Angels Williams, Krissy Vaine or Nattie Neidhart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOl4tli2Bik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDkN9lJ7WU

Beautiful women who can actually wrestle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yOAKUvi2wo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vALWx...elated&search=
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-06-2007 at 03:30 AM.

Next Generation Hart Foundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7fkEd5Jb50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzuTD...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKr5lFW4K4Y

Teddy Hart and HD Michaels vs. the Basham Brothers

The future of wrestling

ALL HAIL HART FOUNDATION

I hope they will make their WWE Debut tomorrow because Survivor Series is just less than 3 months away.

HArry Smith future WWE Champion
    - Son of the British Bulldog and a 3rd Generation Superstar

Teddy Hart

Teddy Wilson

and

Nattie Neidhart

Dream Match and Feud

Teddy Hart and Harry Smith vs. HHH and Shawn Michaels, Dream Match

Harry Smith vs. Randy Orton

Teddy Hart vs. CM Punk and Johh Morrison

TJ Wilson vs. Shawn Michaels ( I hope Benoit is alive he is almost the carbon copy of TJ Wilson)

Nattie Neidhart vs. Mickey James

Harry Smith vs. The Undertaker
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-06-2007 at 02:07 AM.

LAKER FAN FOR LIFE lovethetriangle's Avatar

When and why did nitro change his name to morrison? Is he trying to pull a Jim Morrison?

Quote Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
    When and why did nitro change his name to morrison? Is he trying to pull a Jim Morrison?
    Johnny Nitro officially change his name a few weeks after winning the ECW Heavyweight Championship. The WWE wants him to have a new identity that is different from his MNM gimmick. Yeah, Nitro is pulling a Jim Morrison gimmick of the 1970's.

WWE Brand Extension Officially Ending??

05/2007 by Steve Carrier

- Dave Meltzer is reporting that after WWE first received the 2.5 RAW rating last week, there was serious panic at WWE headquarters. One idea that was being tossed around at the time was to combine the RAW, ECW and SmackDown rosters and do away with the tri-branded formats. Nothing will probably come of this, but the idea was being tossed around. Either way, expect WWE to somewhat start all over tomorrow night on RAW.

- If you missed it yesterday, the new WWE Unforgiven poster features The Undertaker. The inDemand website has just posted the following preview for WWE Unforgiven:

"Prepare yourself for the return of the Undertaker at WWE Unforgiven. No one escapes their destiny when the Deadman comes calling."

WWE Brand Extension Ending?, Bret Hart, & More
    08/05/2007 by Ryan Clark

When WWE received the 2.5 rating for Raw, there was real panic in Stamford, CT. One of the ideas discussed during the week was to combine the rosters, and eliminate the tri-branded direction. At least, it was discussed, and either way, expect WWE to push the reset button on Monday night.

Source: www.wrestlezone.com
    Last edited by Lebron23; 08-06-2007 at 03:53 AM.

LAKER FAN FOR LIFE lovethetriangle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    OK, I apologize so this will be the official wrestling thread.

Back on topic

I'm no wrestling expert, and fully understand you can't re-create the Attitude Era, but with the slump WWE has been in for years, it can't hurt to try to go back to things that brought success. Here's a few things I could suggest:

1.)Stop pushing 'monster' heels that can't wrestle, can't talk, can't sell. We don't need Khali, Snitsky, Henry, Big Daddy V, etc. It's complete overkill and boring.

2.)Get the strap of Cena, at least for awhile. It's getting so far out of hand it's alienating, frustrating, and ostracizing fans. Time to take a chance on someone else.

3.)Bring back more characters in non-wrestling capacities. Whether it's Vince with an increased role, Foley, Shane McMahon, Stephanie, or bringing back Heyman, Eric Bischoff, or someone else, even someone new. Why? It helps build storylines and adds to the actual wrestlers personas. Just think of how people hated Bischoff, or Shane & Vince. They made life hell for faces and seemed to be unbeatable, and their actions made you sick. You wanted to see them get it, and when they did, the reaction was huge.

4.)More storylines need to move outside the ring. Just the buzz created by Vince's 'death' scenario, whether you agreed with it or not, was huge. Remember those brawls between Austin and the Rock on the bridge, Holly and Snow in the streets in Cleveland, Austin chasing Booker to church, bingo, and the supermarket.

5.)Bring back some risque storylines. It's OK to have stuff that's a little over the top. Wrestling is insinuating violence, it's not for kids. It's not WWE's responsibility to worry about parenting practices. Casket matches, romatic liasons, delinquent behavior, voyeurism were all parts of wrestling, and it's tough to create interesting storylines without them.

6.)Bring back rivalries and stables. Sorry, but a wrestler insulting another, beating him up post-match, then a pay-per-view showdown ending the feud builds no rivalry, no heat, no interest. The Corporation, the Ministry, the Corporate Ministry, DX, The Nation, the J.O.B. Squad, the Right to Censor, the Union. Only ECW has really had a legit stable(s) in recent memory. These help in storylines and help the bad guys seem strong and the good guys more interesting.

7.)Heels are bad guys and should seem as such, whether they be evil, crazy, sinister, a cheat, a liar, or master schemer. We either have illiterate, oafish monsters (again, Khali, Henry, Snitsky, V) or guys that are made to look like weak, bumbling idiots that are easy to foil (Edge, Kennedy, etc.). Vince needs to understand that fans booing Edge (because he's played his heel role very well) is different than fans booing Khali (because he's just pathetically awful and they don't want to watch him).

8.)Enough with the Diva Search. I like a good-looking woman as much as the next guy, but I don't need to tune into wrestling to see it. It's one thing when the use a hot lady to build a wrestler's character or create buzz in a storyline (like when Trish was a manager), but this dancing, prancing idiocy is not necessary.

9.)Partially end the brand split. Yes, you can 'keep' Cena, Orton, and HHH on RAW, and Edge, Undertaker, and Batista on Smackdown! and Punk, Morrison, and Burke on ECW, but don't make it restrictive, just where they wrestler the higher percentage of their matches. For instance, say Carlito appears on ECW and attack CM Punk. No one knows why, a backstory is created, and then you see Punk get revenge on RAW. Finally, an official match is booked that Friday on Smackdown! It allows less interruption in stories, gives greater flexibility, and I think gets more exposure for more talent. I don't need to see Kevin Thorn in a weak pseudo-fued with Stevie Richards when he could find a better opponent on another brand, or see Booker T having to fight with Jerry Lawler to give him a story. Maybe the cruiserweight division can be resurrected.

Where did you get this? and all your other wrestling news?

The only site i go to is wrestling observer.

Vince Mcmahon Spoiler

Vince Mcmahon: " I am officially ending the brand extension and tonight we will have a unification tounament for the WHC and WWE Championship".

John Cena's music came in

John Cena: " Wooh, Hold your horses Mr. Vince Kennedy Mcmahon aka the Chairman of the board!! We all know that their is only one champ in the WWE and his name is John Cena. The Champ is Here!!!!!!!!!!

Out came the Music of the Great Khali

KHali's Interpreter: I think that this will be a very great idea Mr. Mcmahon my boy the 7'3, 420 lbs. the 8th Wonder of the World Great Khali would like accept the challenge to unify the 2 world title.

Khali: Blah,blah, blah, blah, blah

The legend killer music is out

Randy Orton: wait, a minute i have a schedule match with John Cena for the WwE Championship at Summerslam and i got 3 words for you Khali and Cena. The word is RKO...........

Batista music came

Batista: you are an a$$hole

The 4 way man slugged it out inside the ring and Mr. Mcmahon announce that tonight it would be Great Khali and Orton vs. Batista and John Cena in the main event.

Quote Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
    Where did you get this? and all your other wrestling news?

The only site i go to is wrestling observer.
    Congrats on 2000 posts, man. I go to wwe-club.com btw.

Great stuff Bron23.