Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Default Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

Whites and Latinos of both sexes intermix freely. Black males are in interracial relationships with pretty much every race and the same with asian females(except with maybe latino males). But you don't see that many interracial relationships with asian males and black females. Why is that? Are they not that attracted to other races or what?

Retro is in

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

I've seen some Asian dudes with white girls and some black women with white dudes but you're right, it's rare.

I'm white, and I don't have a problem with dating black chicks.

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

Interracial relationships and marriages are much more common these days. I really don't have an answer as to why Asian males and black women don't mix. I was reading an article on CNN recently, and it was talking about how black women(educated ones) are marrying and having kids with white men. The most common asnwer was that black men are uneducated, and most of the people in jail are black.

I think over time, we'll see Asian men and black women hooking up. It's still fairly new that black women and white men are together.

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

One of the best girls I've date was black, had a blast...they tend to be really honest and really fun to be around. We'd play ball all the time, she was like my best friend and my girl.

I'm engaged to a Latino right now, can't complain she means the world to me.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

Black chicks prefer Ho-Hos over Twinkies

Banned

asian males do not like black women at all, they are more attracted to their fellow asians and white women.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease AllNBAArenas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollaBolla
    asian males do not like black women at all, they are more attracted to their fellow asians and white women.
    Like the feeling isn't mutual. :rollingeyes: Not just for black women I imagine either.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Because they aren't as aesthetically pleasing in general? That's all it is. To me...the really hot black girls are better than anything else you'll find...but the average black girl is not as good looking as your average Whitey/Chica/Asian.

As for Asian males....I'm 1/2...but I'm sure glad I'm not full. I lived in Japan for 6 years....and the women there were very happy to see a decent looking non-Asian(I look more white) over there. I don't think Asian dudes stand a chance in the looks department vs. other races. That's from my own experiences.....and just viewing people around me.
    Last edited by Duck Rodgers; 08-12-2007 at 07:55 PM.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

what about Jet Li & Aaliyah? it was a movie buy it was cool to see them hang out.

I notice Black women get real jealous when black men go out with white, asian, or latino girls. they always think their not good looking enough for their own kind and refuse to date a male of another race. not all of em are like that though. the same can be said about asian males too i guess.

Serious playground baller

they are just both at the bottom of the dating chain and thats it.

asian females are one of the most popular females these days
    black guys can get white chicks too, word to kobe

that leaves their respective other halves a bit lonely..

i dont know about black girls, but asian guys do lack confidence, most of them.

Local High School Star

people think asian people tend to prefer to stay within their own race, and it's kind'a true but only to a certain extent. I am part hispanic and my wifey is asian, at first her parents weren't happy with it but they've accepted me, we don't really talk about it much anymore. but yeah that combo you mentioned is pretty rare.

Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

Here's one

Local High School Star

lol she looks more latino than black, but damn that dress is straight up see-through.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
    Here's one

Yeah and we all know how that relationship turned out, she committed suicide in a plane because she had the yellow fever...

Asian dudes have that nasty stereotype about having a small thing-thing... Asian dudes seem have an uphill battle fighting agianst that stuff.. People usually make fun of asians (white & black)... I think people make like its not cool to date asians.. Men do whatever they want (like talk smack about asians, then go on a date with one) but women seem less inclined to try them out...

not fair at all, but thats what it seems is going on