Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    that's what I am going to do.

I'll tell you how it goes.

These people in here saying I need to grow some balls, they don't know me. Plus they'd never say that to me in real life. So just keep hiding over your computer screen.
    It's actually kinda funny cuz 9 times outta 10 when there's a thread like this then the people giving actual advice are the ones who are speakin from experience with women. The ones who never talk to girls/have probably never even had a gf are the ones sayin things like "be a man" and "grow some balls".

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    It's actually kinda funny cuz 9 times outta 10 when there's a thread like this then the people giving actual advice are the ones who are speakin from experience with women. The ones who never talk to girls/have probably never even had a gf are the ones sayin things like "be a man" and "grow some balls".
    Maybe somewhat true but in a situation as petty as telling a girl you like her IN PERSON; all it takes is some balls to tell her.

That's Turr'ble

Yeah you both are right. I am going to see her tonight.

dont tell her you think about her alot.... thats like showing all your cards before the game is over.. you dont open yourself up like that right off the bat... you wanna know if she feels the same about you, so you find out how much she thinks about you.. use whatever trait you usually use when you are around her to pull her closer to you....Are you funny? are you a genius? are you extremely handsome and have a way with ladies? use whatever your trait is and be confident about it...girls wanna be around funny guys, they like to laugh.. Girls like adventurous guys, they like to be excited....of course girls like handsome guys... Whatever it is that you can use to pull her in, you need to use and then you can mention to her that you can feel her feeling you...

but please dont just tell her you think about her alot...that leaves too much room for her to take it the wrong way

Banned

Yeah.

I usually do it in letter form. I will say "I'm always thinking of you. I love you" and rewrite that 10,001 times. I tell them the one stands for her being the one I want to be with and that I would watch the Notebook 10,000 times if that's what it took, or any other stupid thing she enjoys. Along with the letter in the envelope, I include an image of her; leaving her house, getting in her car, leaving work, drinking coffee, kissing her boyfriend. I spank off on all those photos and take a photo of them spread out covered in spunk with my johnson hanging over it to include with the letter. On the envelope I write "Do you like me too? Circle yes or no - please leave envelope on your car windshield, I'll be back to get it tomorrow"

Bruh just play her some al b sure and you won her heart

It depends on her personality. Most females these days are jaded as far as romance is concerned, and would just be creeped out. But there are plenty of cornballs still out there looking to be swept off their feet. You say she's a church girl, which raises the odds that she is the latter. You still have to be smooth about it though. It's a safer bet to just not say it at all tbh. That's a line that can turn a f*ck buddy into a real lover, but not a friend into a f*ck buddy. I hope that makes sense to you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Just tell her. Girls like guys who are straight up and know what they want

Stand right next to her bedroom mirror while she's sleeping. When she wakes up and sees you, go for it. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA View Post
    I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.
    YES YES YES ... then never rush in / let her seek you out / Always works like a charm