Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 2

Serious playground baller Sean77's Avatar

Default Re: NFL Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom
    Philly doesn't deserve McNabb. Guy that goes out and quietly does his job. Plays his heart out. Doesn't make waves. Loyal to the organization.

Philly's the most cannabilistic city I've ever seen with it's stars. They just gobble them up for the hell of it. If I was a athlete, no way in hell would I want to play for that city.
    Agreed. I'm a Skins fan, so I'm glad we pulled it off(Landry is a beast) but I got all respect for McNabb. He's done too much for that city. But I was done with Philly fans when they threw stuff at Clinton Portis' mother couple years ago.

The way the fans are, they don't deserve to have a football team, much less McNabb.

Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    Depends who your 3rd RB is. If he's good, do it. If you have no one reliable, you're better off declining.
    I have westbrook, Addai, Lync and Betts

Serious playground baller

looks like the Eagles are bottom feeders this year....NFC East = Cowboys to lose

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    I have westbrook, Addai, Lync and Betts
    do the trade asap

I remember when gobb was as usual, talking out of his @$$, and talking from a homer's perspective about how his Eagles team was better than the rest of the nfc, and the Cowboys. I was about to propose whoever team finishes with the better record, loser is banned for life, but the board was freezing up that day.

And I know that gobb would shrivel up and cease to be without ol inside of hoops, so mercifully I didn't. Now I wish I had just so that herb would have to sweat it out.

I remember when gobb was as usual, talking out of his @$$, and talking from a homer's perspective about how his Eagles team was better than the rest of the nfc, and the Cowboys.
    Wow you should be a cop the way you take someones statements and make them out to what YOU want them to be. Where did i say they were better than the rest of the NFC? Where did i say they were better than the Cowboys? You go find that, expose it.

*bets $1,000 he doesnt even attempt to search rather just spin/type BS*

I was about to propose whoever team finishes with the better record, loser is banned for life, but the board was freezing up that day.
    After 2 weeks you have balls and confidence. What next Houston Texans fans, Detroit Lions fans running in here poking out thier chest talkin wreckless? Now THAT would be something to see.

And I know that gobb would shrivel up and cease to be without ol inside of hoops, so mercifully I didn't. Now I wish I had just so that herb would have to sweat it out.
    I can live without the board. You cant. Feel free to tell the posters in 2007 about ISH and its "legends", "oldschool posters" that need to be respected, paid homage for. Tell us how the board used to be and your "impact" again. WE forgot...no seriously we did and we will again after you hit submit when you recall past memories of a messageboard that GOBB cant live without. So go on and name drop posters that leavea "Who? Huh?" feeling in todays poster or a "Ok and..?" attitude by those who may even recall the golden days.

You're nothing more than the has been alcoholic out front of a store that sells chicken and beer tellling young kids what you used to be in your day.

"I used to be the citys leading scorer. I was bad. Your favorite player today couldnt touch me!"

That was then...this is now. You're unemployed hanging out in front of a store that collects whatever money you can muster up for booze to take you out of your sad reality. The similarity with that bum and you are like Siamese twins. But GOBB cant live without ISH. I got you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean77
    Agreed. I'm a Skins fan, so I'm glad we pulled it off(Landry is a beast) but I got all respect for McNabb. He's done too much for that city. But I was done with Philly fans when they threw stuff at Clinton Portis' mother couple years ago.

The way the fans are, they don't deserve to have a football team, much less McNabb.
    Dont generalize an entire fan base based on a few dumb individuals. WTF is wrong with you? There are overzealous, ignorant, moronic fans for every sports team in any city. Thats a fact. When you take ignorant individuals and place booze in thier hands you get the kind of stuff you would frown on.

I'm positive Wash Redskins fans have had thier share of stupidity that one could generalize. So smarten up.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    Philly doesn't deserve to have McNabb. I'd love to see him with some legit WRs rather than those jokes he has...oh wait, we did see him with legit receivers before and he dominated.
    We dont deserve Mcnabb because he continues to overthrow, underthrow and throw behind WR's who are open. Ok I follow....please explain what Kevin Curtis didnt do the play before last where he was WIDE OPEN for a TD...yet Mcnabb threw it out of bounds. When you sit there and explain that to me...let me know because it shyts all over your stupid statement.

Mcnabb has won without great WR's because the Eagles dont depend on 1 guy. They spread the ball around....last year what did Mcnabb have when he started off producing MVP numbers? Randy Moss and Chad Johnson? Steve Smith and Torry Holy? After you finish answering question #1, answer question #2 big mouth. And again you will shyt on your own post.

I'll bring some sanitizer products so you can clean yourself up.

I tried to tell that @$$clown Gobb that the Eagles were not the NFC powerhouse of years past. Everybody's caught up to them and they don't have a whole helluva lot of talent on either side of the ball.
    : @everybody has caught up to them. When were the Eagles in the lead?

Kids today.

Philly doesn't deserve McNabb. Guy that goes out and quietly does his job. Plays his heart out. Doesn't make waves. Loyal to the organization.

Philly's the most cannabilistic city I've ever seen with it's stars. They just gobble them up for the hell of it. If I was a athlete, no way in hell would I want to play for that city.
    We dont deserve Mcnabb because he has had 2 subpar performances this week.

Ignore the grounders he throws as if our WR's are short stops.
    Ignore the overthrown balls like our WR's have a glitch in a video game to go up and get it.

Kevin Curtis was wide open for 6. Explain how Mcnabb doesnt hit him.

We are reaching some generalizations........

It's not ALL Eagles fans that act like that, it's some..........

It's not EXCLUSIVELY McNabb's fault/the recievers fault/Andy Reid's fault, it's a combination of the three.......

Sports fans tend to find one person to blame when the truth is, the blame should be passed around......

Dylan spits hot fire!

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    We are reaching some generalizations........

It's not ALL Eagles fans that act like that, it's some..........

It's not EXCLUSIVELY McNabb's fault/the recievers fault/Andy Reid's fault, it's a combination of the three.......

Sports fans tend to find one person to blame when the truth is, the blame should be passed around......

True

butt based on the Quality of the recievers and that this team sucks at running the football

why anyone had this team pegged to be a superbowl or playoff contender is beyond me

This is similar to Last yr when all those so called experts predicted the Panthers to go to the superbowl at the begging of last season
    when outside of steve smith
    that offense sucks
    If Steve Smith has a bad game the panthers lose
    McNabb has no recievers
    its just him and Westbrook
    the rest of the offense is a overrated

NBA rookie of the year

This type of thing happens every year. Whenever a team appears to be on the threshold of success, people automatically figure that team will take it to another level the very next year. The Bengals and Panthers 2 years ago, the Saints this year (even though it's only 2 games, but they still look like garbage). With free agency and constant roster changes, not to mention the injury factor, it's hard for team to constantly upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    This type of thing happens every year. Whenever a team appears to be on the threshold of success, people automatically figure that team will take it to another level the very next year. The Bengals and Panthers 2 years ago, the Saints this year (even though it's only 2 games, but they still look like garbage). With free agency and constant roster changes, not to mention the injury factor, it's hard for team to constantly upgrade.
    Wish it would happen in the NBA.