Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 2

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: NFL Week 2

Wish it would happen in the NBA.
    The predictablility of the NBA is a big part of what makes the regular season far less significant than the NFL season. You pretty much have a good idea of what's going to happen to about 80% of the NBA teams before the season even begins. This doesn't happen in the NFL nowadays.

People thought Jon Kitna was a loon for predicting 10 wins for the Lions, now the media is all over his jock now since they started 2-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Glove_20
    Tough Loss for the Seahawks. They were the better team, but the Cardinals just got lucky.

But anyways, teams like the Cardinals aren't going to get lucky every week. The Seahawks Offense was "off" anyways at the beggining. But seriously, Cardinals got very lucky in that game, the Seahawks had that game won, I still can't believe they lost.

And plus, Alexander had a injuries to his hand.

But anyways, lets get all the lucky losses away right now, the Seahawks don't want them on their way to the Super Bowl.
    Cards had that game won too....and when does Shaun not have a injury to his hand? GTFO you homer.

A Diamond In the Rough

The Glove, do you still have Seattle at #5?

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    We dont deserve Mcnabb because he continues to overthrow, underthrow and throw behind WR's who are open. Ok I follow....please explain what Kevin Curtis didnt do the play before last where he was WIDE OPEN for a TD...yet Mcnabb threw it out of bounds. When you sit there and explain that to me...let me know because it shyts all over your stupid statement.

Mcnabb has won without great WR's because the Eagles dont depend on 1 guy. They spread the ball around....last year what did Mcnabb have when he started off producing MVP numbers? Randy Moss and Chad Johnson? Steve Smith and Torry Holy? After you finish answering question #1, answer question #2 big mouth. And again you will shyt on your own post.

I'll bring some sanitizer products so you can clean yourself up.
    So sup-bar games and everything hes done in the past is forgotten? I understand thats the Philly effect but the guy is about the only consistent good thing going for them the past several years. What was it? 4 straight NFC games...and like you said, without that great of a WR cast.

Again, I'd like to see what he does if he has some legit wideouts.

Top 3 QB in the game, has two sup-bar games coming off an injury and all of a sudden, we're hearing boos and possibilities of him leaving. When McNabb does start producing MVP numbers again even with this cast...I'll stick to my statement still "Imagine what he'd do with a better WR cast".

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Cards had that game won too....and when does Shaun not have a injury to his hand? GTFO you homer.
    I've yet to see him type where a Seattle team loses where the other team was either better or flat out played better than them. Its ALWAYS moral victories and excuses..."They got lucky...we played good with our main players injured. If we played grade A football and/or wasnt injured we win easily!!! No debate"...yet coming into the Arizona game he mentioned nothing about the excuses. Gotta love fans eating crow.

A Diamond In the Rough

I understand thats the Philly effect but the guy is about the only consistent good thing going for them the past several years.
    You forgot Westbrook man?

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    You forgot Westbrook man?
    injuries???

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    So sup-bar games and everything hes done in the past is forgotten? I understand thats the Philly effect but the guy is about the only consistent good thing going for them the past several years. What was it? 4 straight NFC games...and like you said, without that great of a WR cast.

Again, I'd like to see what he does if he has some legit wideouts.

Top 3 QB in the game, has two sup-bar games coming off an injury and all of a sudden, we're hearing boos and possibilities of him leaving. When McNabb does start producing MVP numbers again even with this cast...I'll stick to my statement still "Imagine what he'd do with a better WR cast".
    Wait...we're not on the same page. I dont want Mcnabb to go. He is open to critism regardless if he is coming off injury. He played 2 subpar games and the yards/completions were a result of prevent defense by Wash at the end (in case someone posts stats as an argument). Even with legit WR's Mcnabb still throws those bad passes. Tired of ankle balls and Superman dat yo, in the air go get it throws. Tired of the redundant and lousy playcalling.

Mcnabb isnt the only reason but I be damn if our MVP could have made some passes that helped them in the way of a win. And I agree we need Wrs...i tried to give the WR core the benefit of the doubt but lets face it...we need a legit #1 and he doesnt have to be TO. TO isnt the only #1 WR in the game.

I'm not calling for his head or wanting him out. But I would BOOO his ass for last nights performance no doubt. I guess your message/reply was to the extreme Bird fans....thats my mistake. I'm just not forgiving about his performance. 14 more games and he can turn it around. But the Eagles got issues and the funny part? It aint on the defensive side which is one side most were keeping thier eye on outside of Mcnabb.

Last 6 series Westbrook gets only 7 touches? Bring back Garcia if thats the only way we can utlize a talented all around RB. I'm not serious but you get the idea...its like wtf is the thinking? I dont see a better upgrade, option over Mcnabb via free agency or the NFL draft. What Garcia did was a word that escapes my mind...but if we rode with him for this season i wouldnt be surprised if we were 0-2 still.

Sidenote: Props to the 35yr old Joey Galloway still blazing teams.

How did the Cards have that game won?

The Seahawks had a slow start and were down by 17-0. Yet they finally started playing and they came back and tied it up 17-17, and took the lead 20-17. Cards tied up. Seahawks ball with 5min left.

The Seahawks had scored on the last 4 drives, and they were down to Card 35 ready to score again. And all it was was a "rare" miscommunication between a QB and RB, that probably happens once in every 1-2 years, and that cost them the game.

I'll take the chances that that won't happen again, meaning Seahawks would win that game 29/30 times

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I've yet to see him type where a Seattle team loses where the other team was either better or flat out played better than them. Its ALWAYS moral victories and excuses..."They got lucky...we played good with our main players injured. If we played grade A football and/or wasnt injured we win easily!!! No debate"...yet coming into the Arizona game he mentioned nothing about the excuses. Gotta love fans eating crow.
    At least they have win, unlike the...Eagles :

Cardinals got lucky, it was a miracle that they won. The Seahawks had that game and were about to score and win it, I couldn't believe it when that fumbled happened, Hasselback and Alexander were just standing there like wtf?

A Diamond In the Rough

injuries???
    And McNabb wasn't????
    Read his post again...

How did the Cards have that game won?

The Seahawks had a slow start and were down by 17-0. Yet they finally started playing and they came back and tied it up 17-17, and took the lead 20-17. Cards tied up. Seahawks ball with 5min left.

The Seahawks had scored on the last 4 drives, and they were down to Card 35 ready to score again. And all it was was a "rare" miscommunication between a QB and RB, that probably happens once in every 1-2 years, and that cost them the game.

I'll take the chances that that won't happen again, meaning Seahawks would win that game 29/30 times
    It's all about how you finish the game. Even after the fumble you could have stopped the Cards from gaining 22 yards on 4 plays to set up the game winning field goal. A good team would have done that. The Seahawks didnt.

You wanna say your team wasn't playing at the beginning?? Well a good team doesn't not play.

Just admit it...The Seahawks are done.

And you wanna call that exchange just a "rare" lack of miscommunication? No mention of the Seahawks FB totally missing the block on Hayes? Even without the botched hand-off Hayes would have hit Matt or Shaun in the backfield putting you guys around the 41

It's all about how you finish the game. Even after the fumble you could have stopped the Cards from gaining 22 yards on 4 plays to set up the game winning field goal. A good team would have done that. The Seahawks didnt.

You wanna say your team wasn't playing at the beginning?? Well a good team doesn't not play.

Just admit it...The Seahawks are done.
    Wow, Seahawks are done because they lost to the Cardinals on the road by 3 after trailing 17-0?

Thats one of the more funnier things I have heard. But I am guessing you were just joking. Seahawks will win at least the NFC for sure.

Wow, Seahawks are done because they lost to the Cardinals on the road by 3 after trailing 17-0?

Thats one of the more funnier things I have heard. But I am guessing you were just joking. Seahawks will win at least the NFC for sure.
    No the Seahwaks are done because they have slowly been regressing as a team the last couple years(losing players,getting older).

WHo had the best in division record last year?