Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 2

Default Re: NFL Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    No the Seahwaks are done because they have slowly been regressing as a team the last couple years(losing players,getting older).

WHo had the best in division record last year?
    Since when did who had the best division record last year determine who will have the best record in division next year?

Every team has heart breaking losses, that doesn't mean their season is over. The Cardinals got a jump start on the Seahawks, and then later the Hawks finally woke up. No one who watched all of that game can say the Cardinals are a better team. Their fans were booing as the Seahawks came back and started to dominate them. And then 1 mistake, blew it all...

I want to see the Seahawks lose to a better team, so far it hasn't happened...I don't use "lucky wins" as proofs who the better team is...

Quote Originally Posted by Glove_20

Every team has heart breaking losses, that doesn't mean their season is over. The Cardinals got a jump start on the Seahawks, and then later the Hawks finally woke up. No one who watched all of that game can say the Cardinals are a better team. Their fans were booing as the Seahawks came back and started to dominate them. And then 1 mistake, blew it all...
    The Hawks woke up or the Cards fell asleep? We could argue this for days.

and WTF does the fans booing have anything to do with who is the better team.?

1 mistake???
    1. Seahawks FB missing block
    2. botched hand-off
    3. Couldn't stop James from running 22 yards on 4 plays

You can't count *****.

Facts Are Misleading

What's the point in arguing about the Seahawks with Glove? Or football for that matter? Afterall this is the same guy who uses the "prediction" system to gauge how much you know about the game. If you're holding out on knocking some ****ing sence in his pee-wee size brain don't count on it.

He's illogical and most of all a waste of your time.

I am very happy with how the season has gone so far. Mike Tomlin has the Steelers in great shape and Big Ben is playing much better than last year. The Raiders and Lions have surprised me and the Saints are a huge dissapointment, Brees and Duece are ****ing killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    The Hawks woke up or the Cards fell asleep? We could argue this for days.

and WTF does the fans booing have anything to do with who is the better team.?

1 mistake???
    1. Seahawks FB missing block
    2. botched hand-off
    3. Couldn't stop James from running 22 yards on 4 plays

You can't count *****.
    See me next week after the Seahawks beat the Bengals and once again prove they are a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine
    What's the point in arguing about the Seahawks with Glove? Or football for that matter? Afterall this is the same guy who uses the "prediction" system to gauge how much you know about the game. If you're holding out on knocking some ****ing sence in his pee-wee size brain don't count on it.

He's illogical and most of all a waste of your time.
    You don't want me to call out your name yet you do the same to me....ok....

Tell me when the Saints are supposed to make their run to the Super Bowl Carbine, or the Rams lol.

Actually, they really don't.

But Seahawks are too good to lose to some team like the Cardinals. I mean, this is the SEAHAWKS we are talking about, not the Eagles where you can say "Home Dog > Road Favorite"

Final:

Seahawks 31-17

Just put some money on Seahawks game today. Already had some on the Vikkings (People don't know how good they are)

We'll see how it goes. I went 3-0 last week.

After all, I am the best at picking games, because I ACTUALLY know my football, I am number 1 on that Doc Hood thing too

Tank Johnson signed with the Cowboys. Not sure if he can play 3-4 but its a nice replacement to the loss of Jason Ferguson. Dallas leaves no criminal overturned err stone! He has 6gms left on suspension.

Brian Lefwich is with the Falcons.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Tank Johnson signed with the Cowboys. Not sure if he can play 3-4 but its a nice replacement to the loss of Jason Ferguson. Dallas leaves no criminal overturned err stone! He has 6gms left on suspension.

byron leftwich

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    byron leftwich
    Thanks retard

Wow

Is this the same guy that picked Giants over Packers, and Chargers over Pats? And also showed his homerism in Eagles over Redskins?

Joke's on you. In any given week I'd get more Right Picks than you, just shows that I know how each team plays and how good each team is, more than you

Bengals vs. Seahaws..........this is a tough 2 games we having coming up (New England follows this one). Both teams are going to be highly motivated coming off crushing losses. Qwest field is a tough place to play, especially for a team traveling all the way across the country. Seattle is likely to run the ball behind Walter Jones, their stud O lineman. Our interior line can't penetrate through guys like that. It's one of our major weaknesses. We are going to have to be aggresssive and try to force turnovers. That's our best chance, because we aren't going to be able to shut these guys down if they are on top of their game, which they should be given their motivation level.........

Certified ISHiot.

Thanks retard
    no problem dude

Superstar

He's serving an 8 game suspension. Not sure if it starts when he signs the contract or just until week 8?

EDIT: It says hes eligibile for reinstatment Oct 29th...so yea 6 more games

Wow

Is this the same guy that picked Giants over Packers, and Chargers over Pats? And also showed his homerism in Eagles over Redskins?

Find me where i made excuses and said the opposing teams were lucky. Find me where i brag that i make right predictions and it means i know football.

Joke's on you. In any given week I'd get more Right Picks than you, just shows that I know how each team plays and how good each team is, more than you
    Predicting who will win Seattle vs Arizona doesnt display football knowledge.

You missed the point of my reply which isnt a surprise.