Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Pandaemonaeon's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron23's dirty little secret revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by steadyfast96
    Reason why I think Lebron23 does that is he speaks and writes broken English. When he does write his own words, sometimes it do's not make a sense. Get what I'm sayin?
    Yeah. The trick is actually to insult him and watch how his diction completely strays away from "intellectual linguist" to "autistic third grader".

Funny story: he was providing religious updates on Summer League then all of a sudden he goes on a "SL sucks it's overhyped" tirade then goes on to praise Aaron Brooks as ROY because of his SL performance. That's got to be a Guiness record for flip-flopping

How is this a secret? Wasn't it already obvious to anyone with half a brain?

And hating on Lebron23 is sooo last month.

everyone pretty much agrees that he continuously jacks from other forums for his insights, or lack there of. he is in numerous forums. no one can turn from typing in alien language to shakespeare in a matter of two posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemonaeon
    Yeah. The trick is actually to insult him and watch how his diction completely strays away from "intellectual linguist" to "autistic third grader".

Funny story: he was providing religious updates on Summer League then all of a sudden he goes on a "SL sucks it's overhyped" tirade then goes on to praise Aaron Brooks as ROY because of his SL performance. That's got to be a Guiness record for flip-flopping
    The funny thing @sshole is you are the moderator of your crappy site and i am debating against your 2 other accounts in your $hitty forum. I do not care if you are already 40 yrs.old balls sucker but you will definitely will die in the nexts few weeks.

Pandamonaeon aka Makati aka Mullah Ohmar. You just got owned several times and now you are using this to humiliate me in my forum.

When will you grow up and how can a 40 yrs.old mature? When they are already past their prime and just look like a retarded piece of corn fart.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-19-2007 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    The funny thing @sshole is you are the moderator of your crappy site and i am debating against your 2 other accounts in your $hitty forum. I do not care if you are already 40 yrs.old balls sucker but you will definitely will die in the nexts few weeks.

Pandamonaeon aka Makati aka Mullah Ohmar. You just got owned several times and now you are using this to humiliate me in my forum.

When will you grow up and how can a 40 yrs.old mature? When they are already past their prime and just look like a retarded piece of corn fart.

Hey, Piece of $hit watch and learn the new Guiness Book of Worlds record as you become the fastest moderator to be stripped of his title.

Bye, Bye now i have alot of evidence to get yourself banned from your own forum. Harassing other poster and using multiple sock accounts that is againts the rule and regulation. Next time use your head deuche bag and stop acting like a retarded SON OF A B1tch!!!.

Anyway, JUST REST IN PEACE No reason to argue with a 40 yrs.old, who does not have life outside the internet.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-19-2007 at 01:19 AM.

Very good NBA starter

lebron23 obviously also wrote those articles duh. stop hating

I do not care if you are already 40 yrs.old balls sucker but you will definitely will die in the nexts few weeks.

wtf??

Now i don't know what a retarded piece of corn fart is, but somehow i have a feeling that the fact that you SAID it means you have NO right to be callin someone else one lol

Lebron_23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Everyone in this blue hell need to absolutely stop harassing my intelligence. I am not a lab rat. Basketball is not rocket scientist. It is viewed all over the globe and continents. I can speak basketball in any shape and form I permit myself to speak. You can all commit suicide into my ignorelists!

Suicidal..suicidal...When I say it's Ooveeer!!!

Very good NBA starter

cant we all just get along?

shhhhhhh

lebron 23, next time you need to use someones words to back up your point just put it in quotes and give a link, there is nothing wrong with using anothers views to back up your own, just do the proper thing and give the person, or site credit for their work...

pandamoron needs to get a life, if this is his idea of breaking a story....

lmfao. Lebron, just stop man. Just stop. Take it from me. Your a[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]shole is getting bigger as we speak.

Self proclaiming online stalker

You forgot that you also violated 4 other rules in your forum and should resigned immediately so that your flaws would not be exposed into the group moderator of this site.

1. Think before you post
    Is this appropriate in this forum? Does my post have any relevance to the topic? Does it have any substance at all from which others can learn from what I have to say? We know "you agree", we know that "it's funny". Care to expound on that?

8. Stay on-course
    If possible, avoid veering too much off-topic. A little small talk is fine, but please keep it at tolerable levels. Chika-chika will only be allowed in team/athlete-dedicated threads (e.g. official Ginebra thread, Tennis lovers thread, etc). We have more than enough space over at Small Talk and Personals for such threads.

9. Buying and Selling
    Direct buying and selling will not be allowed in this forum. PinoyExchange has dedicated Classifieds forums for these. Posts of such nature will be edited out.

10. Flaming
    Note that there is a big difference between expressing an opinion and flaming. All opinions are welcome, but try to be constructive and avoid attacking someone personally. Ad hominem attacks will be edited out, offensive posts included (this will serve as the first warning). Do it a second time, and you'll hear from the admins.

Anyway, I hope the Group moderator Nethrow will review this case and stop you for being one of the biggest jerk in the internet. You never contribute alot in that site and you will always be a defacto moderator of your forum.

Just keep on acting like a clown in this forum because karma will definitely strike on you in the next few weeks of your pathetic life.

Learning to shoot layups Pandaemonaeon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    How is this a secret? Wasn't it already obvious to anyone with half a brain?

And hating on Lebron23 is sooo last month.
    That's very true but to my knowledge it was only under suspicion (and under accordance with the trend of bashing him for his differing opinion), nothing concrete up until recently.

First of all, it's not my forum or website. I'm just a moderator, but not in that fora either.

Secondly, I'm only two years older than you.

As for the last part, I don't even know how to respond to that.

I only addressed you TWICE and with ONE account in that forum, and that's when you flip-flopped on Summer League and Aaron Brooks. Last time I checked, I never converted to Islam and I'm eons away from Makati.

Bye, Bye now i have alot of evidence to get yourself banned from your own forum.
    I can only think of one, but either way you have my blessing.
    Last edited by Pandaemonaeon; 09-19-2007 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    lebron 23, next time you need to use someones words to back up your point just put it in quotes and give a link, there is nothing wrong with using anothers views to back up your own, just do the proper thing and give the person, or site credit for their work...

pandamoron needs to get a life, if this is his idea of breaking a story....

That is one of my mistake i never should have registered in that site their are so many stupid and uneducated people in that forum. I keep on posting their just to discussed basketball and i never literally insult other people in the internet.

That is why in the next few hours i might abandon posting in that crappy forum just to realized that 65 percent of the topic their came from me.

Pandamoron should always know his role and duty as a moderator of any forum in the internet. That is just a completely wrong to tolerate flaming and baiting in his own forum. When he is losing an argument he tried to change the topic and use his other account to debate with me.

I know some of the people their are sick, perverted and need some medical attention but i still keep on posting because I love to discussed certain things about basketball.

Anyway, I just reported him to the other GROUP moderator and i hope justice will be serve correctly at this time.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-19-2007 at 01:59 AM.