Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron23's dirty little secret revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman
    A couple quick questions for you Lebron23:

How old are you? Is English not your first language? Is it annoying to have to edit every one of your posts?

Finally... why do you copy and paste other peoples opinions on basketball on a forum like this?

Just be yourself :)

I am 20 yrs.old and English is not my 1st language

I do not literally copy and paste i just get some idea from other's posts and i add some of my thoughts.. If you can read all of the thread it is entirely different from the main source. That Dumb muddafackers like Pandamoron failed to realize.

Lebron stop being a douche.

After reading that Frank Barron post.. I can see you are embarrassed. I see pain in those posts.. just trying to walk away with your head held high which is hard when someone dropped a bomb on it. How about you stop plagerizing, be yourself, stop trying to be cool, post YOUR opinions, and just relax on a internet forum. We don't wanna take your dignity. Keep it. Lets just end this thread guys.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Koscik
    Lebron stop being a douche.

After reading that Frank Barron post.. I can see you are embarrassed. I see pain in those posts.. just trying to walk away with your head held high which is hard when someone dropped a bomb on it. How about you stop plagerizing, be yourself, stop trying to be cool, post YOUR opinions, and just relax on a internet forum. We don't wanna take your dignity. Keep it. Lets just end this thread guys.
    I am an angry man

I am not even in a right mood to argue with this moron. If he will stop acting like a prick i will return to my normal way of posting. This clowned thinks that he can get the best of me; he is certainly wrong i will owned you pandamoron into a real basketball discussion. Spit into your face that i have more basketball knowledge that you can ever produce in a billion years,

I am out of this thread and i would no longer respond to all of his posts.

Pandameneon remember that Lebron23 was not built in a day. It will take a Billion trolls to get me out of this site. You really pissed me off today and i would admit that is an awesome way to take my credibility.

I hope you are happy and contended sitting in your home/office/Cybercafe but remember karma will strike many times in your life.

END OF THE THREAD.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-19-2007 at 03:22 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Pandameneon remember that Lebron23 was not built in a day. It will take a Billion trolls to get me out of this site.

END OF THE THREAD.
    You have like 8 names on here, of course you'll never leave.

why is there an edit after each of your posts lb23? just curious. if you are notoriously bad with your english, there is no need to edit. poor english is your trademark.

Hilarious material in this thread, anyway its kinda mean to keep hating on lebron23.

@Lebron23 why do u keep replying to these threads if it irks you to much.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionIssues
    why is there an edit after each of your posts lb23? just curious. if you are notoriously bad with your english, there is no need to edit. poor english is your trademark.

I am sorry for being poor in english but Panda's claim that i completely plagearized other people's work is completely irrelevant. You can actually read the posts and it is completey different from the main source.

It is just so annoying that so many people in PEX are one dimensional poster; if you will argue with them their will always find a better way to keep you down.

They will resort in their usual name calling and going to the bottom line that they will try to stalk you in the internet. Panda is another prime example i rarely chat in MIRC because of the different attitude of the people their that i felt very indifferent.

Anyway, I do not Know any happiness he will get in humiliating me but the guy have some serious problems. I never encountered a certain poster, who tried to google my posts in different forum. He is just making me think that the guy is probably a loose cannon.

lolz so it is true you do post in PEX, my friend told me about that he said in his words not mine, your putting your dumbness in there aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    Hilarious material in this thread, anyway its kinda mean to keep hating on lebron23.

@Lebron23 why do u keep replying to these threads if it irks you to much.

If i will not defend myself, I will probably become the laughing stock in this forum. You can see that Wang4three and Screwonrockets have change their view on me, when they read Pandameneon posts. I never want some of my frends here including you to think that i am a genuine lab rat.

I just want the way it use to me i post in different forum to share my basketball knowledge. I would admit i keep on postin the same posts in the different forum because i want other people's to know my opinion.

It is not a crime if you want to contribute nicely by sharing the things that you have read in the other site.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_23
    Will you stop already Peice of Turd?? So what If my voice sounds like this. I am A Filipino with An American Navy person that intercoursed my mother and came back to his Ship. So what? Just because I have no VISA does not mean I am not America bread.
    Some humour:
    You "intercoursed" your own mother with an "American Navy person"?
    With that said I have to agree with you, you are "America bread".

For LeBron23:
    Seriously though just post your own opinions, I don't care for them too much, but it's better than copying other people's writing. Eventually you'll improve your writing habits. I promise to not be so mean to you, and I'll give you some tips by private message (not in a Heilige kind of way either).

For InsideHoops posters:
    Ok, the guy messed up, give it a rest. He doesn't have a great grasp of English, but he obviously speaks at least 2 languages and his grasp of English is probably better than what 95% of us on here can do in our 2nd languages, assuming we have one. (that was very awkard English right there).
    LeBron23 contributes a lot to the forum, and to tel lthe truth I would be sad to see him go. He's not the most intelligent poster, but he obviously loves basketball and that is what this forum is all about. How about we start trying to support people that have a difficulty with English instead of bashing them? And that's coming from me of all people.

At least he spells his words correctly. More than I can say for a lot of you.

Very good NBA starter

this threads pretty entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    lolz so it is true you do post in PEX, my friend told me about that he said in his words not mine, your putting your dumbness in there aswell.
    I will probably stop posting in that site as far as i am concern those people, do not know anything about the NBA.

In their own views

Tim Duncan is greater than Shaq and Hakeem Olajuwon, just by looking at his career accomplishment. If you have 4 NBA Championship and 2 MVP's you are better than Shaq, Kareem and Hakeem- posts from Shinobi mo kami.

Kobe Bryant is one of the greatest leader in the NBA when in fact he never lead the Lakers to a 2nd round appearance in the playoffs.

Argentina is the best basketball country in the world and they will ignore the fact that USA Team beat them in the last 3 meetings.

The Philippines will made it into the Olympics and if you argue they will labelled you as a traitor or being crabs.

European Philosophy >> NBA style of coaching, they would even compare the Philippines to team USA. Where in reality we are no where near the caliber of the NBA players because lets face it the Philippine sucks in basketball and we cannot even beat Iraq in the FIBA Asian Championship.

[QUOTE=Se

[QUOTE=Se

why live??

OK, I see it as the end of the thread now. Can the mods lock this thread?
    I don't see any point in it being open in this forum or the OT forum, all it is doing now is bashing a poster over and over.