Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madness Square Garden
    Posts
    4,449

    Exclamation *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    ....For your home team. I was thinking maybe we can get a contest going for all the Photoshoppers on this board. The theme is: Create an alternate uniform for you home team, or favorite team. Would anybody be interested in doing this? Photoshoppers, please respond!

  2. #2
    madvillain
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Ohhh a challenge. You can count me in on this. Hope I don't get embarassed.


  3. #3
    McCants is Available!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Eddie House
    Posts
    6,592

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform



    Found

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madness Square Garden
    Posts
    4,449

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1


    Found
    I mean create your own jersey the way you would to photoshop a jersey onto a different player. Design your jersey onto a player from your home town team, or favorite team! I forgot to add that.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,890

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by NY Comeback
    I mean create your own jersey the way you would to photoshop a jersey onto a different player. Design your jersey onto a player from your home town team, or favorite team! I forgot to add that.
    that would be very hard to do. people don't draw the jerseys on when they make a switch, they just chop it from another pic and make touch ups

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madness Square Garden
    Posts
    4,449

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
    that would be very hard to do. people don't draw the jerseys on when they make a switch, they just chop it from another pic and make touch ups
    I know that, but there are different ways to change the Jersey without changing it. Like, keep the teamname on the Jersey, but change the Hue, vice-Versa, add a team logo, or something.

  7. #7
    In It to Win It
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,694

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1


    Found
    How can I create one of those from the EAsports site? It's not letting me do it.

  8. #8
    Gif-ted bigkingsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 1 NBA Championship*
    Posts
    21,566

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Logo instead.

  9. #9
    In It to Win It
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,694

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by NY Comeback
    I know that, but there are different ways to change the Jersey without changing it. Like, keep the teamname on the Jersey, but change the Hue, vice-Versa, add a team logo, or something.
    Like this:


  10. #10
    Root Of All Evil
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,151

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    That CELTICS jersey is HOTNESS. What's it from? Like a win-able jersey in NBA Live 2008?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Geez, I don't know if you realize how much work is needed to create a Jersey from scratch in photoshop. There might not be more than a couple of people on the entire board with that kind of skill.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madness Square Garden
    Posts
    4,449

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
    Like this:

    Yeah like that! Is anybody up for the challenge?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madness Square Garden
    Posts
    4,449

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBunghole
    Geez, I don't know if you realize how much work is needed to create a Jersey from scratch in photoshop. There might not be more than a couple of people on the entire board with that kind of skill.
    You won't be creating a jersey from scratch! Do you people read?! Edit a players jersey from your home, or favorite NBA team, and make a new Alternate Jersey for them.

  14. #14

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Quote Originally Posted by NY Comeback
    You won't be creating a jersey from scratch! Do you people read?! Edit a players jersey from your home, or favorite NBA team, and make a new Alternate Jersey for them.

    that sounds pretty cool....i will try that tomorrow

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Madness Square Garden
    Posts
    4,449

    Default Re: *PHOTOSHOP CONTEST* Create an alternate Uniform

    Okay, since they may take a while...I'll make the deadline this Thursday at midnight. Only if enough people are in...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •