Default A koala was sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks up...

A koala was sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks up and says "hey what are you doing"
    The koala answers "Smoking a joint, come up and have some." The lizard climbs up and the two share the joint.
    After a while the lizard says his mouth is dry and excuses himself to a nearby river to have a drink. The lizard, so stoned, leans over too far and falls in. A crocodile swims out to rescue him. When they get onto dry land, the crocodile asks, "What's wrong with you, lizard?"

The lizard tells him that he was smoking a joint with a koala, and he got too stoned and fell in while taking a drink. The crocodile has to see this for himself, so he asks the lizard to take him to the koala.

When they get back to the tree, the crocodile looks up at the koala and says "Hey, you."

The koala looks down and says "Shiiiit dude, how much water did you drink?"
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-13-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Default Re: A koala was sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks up...

Good college starter

Default Re: A koala was sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks up...

I like you. You are a good poster.

Is this the thread where we make up stupid jokes?

So a guy at work is telling his buddy how hung over his bird was over the holidays.

So his buddy asks, what kind of ****ing tool sells alcohol to a bird?

And the guy replies, "a crow bar"

Booooooooooommmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Is this the thread where we make up stupid jokes?

So a guy at work is telling his buddy how hung over his bird was over the holidays.

So his buddy asks, what kind of ****ing tool sells alcohol to a bird?

And the guy replies, "a crow bar"

Booooooooooommmmmmm
    How are you gonna be dissing his joke when your's is dumb as sh*t? Stay losing.

Anyways, I lol'd. That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    How are you gonna be dissing his joke when your's is dumb as sh*t? Stay losing.

Anyways, I lol'd. That's a good one.
    How was I making fun of him? I like terrible jokes